A Letter of Contempt

"She NEVER lets me hear anything!"she grumbles, sitting down on her bed.

"Ginny, she's being overprotective. Count yourself lucky. My parents don't care about me a lot." I sigh.

"That sucks,"Ginny says."Why would they not care about you?"

"Because they're so caught up with the Ministry and they play a huge role in it,"I reply,"So for the past weeks it's been,'Margaret, supper's in the kitchen. Your father and I need to do some papers!' Or,'Margaret, just go to your room and lock the doors, Ministry's out of control lately!' Ministry this, Ministry that!"

Ginny says,"I'm sorry, you shouldn't be treated like that. It's disgraceful!"

"Tell me about it,"I mutter."Anyway, so who's your crush?"

We chat for a while about boys and their gross habits until she gets tired.

I go over to my room to collect my bags, walk to an empty room next to it. There was a window, a closet, a desk, and a bed. I sat down on the bed, took out my quill and ink, and wrote on a piece of parchment:

Mum and Pa,

I would like to ask one favour of you. A teensy one, mind you. Harry Potter, my close friend, is going to have a hearing. Of course, I expect you would do my favour since you are so caught up with Ministry business. I would request that you tell the Minister that Harry shan't be expelled, because it's unfair. You might not agree to it, but remember, you have to take out the descriptions to get the facts.

Your daughter,

Margaret Yang XOXOXO

I attach the letter to my owl, Marlo, who flies off.

***