An Ambush

I sneak out of the Ravenclaw Tower early in the morning. I dunno why I woke up so early. Very early. I take a shower, and mutter a spell so all my makeup and hair gel go away. I grab my robe, and head to the library.

***

I find Cho and Hermione in the library. Funny, I didn't notice Cho's bed empty when I got up.

We were all wondering the same thing: Why were we all in the library?

"This has got to be a trap,"Hermione says."There's no possible reason why we would all be here at the exact same time."

Suddenly, someone yells,"Reducto!"

Books crash on top of Hermione, and she lays unconscious on the ground.

"Hermione!"Cho screams.

"I'll attack,"I say quickly,"Defend Hermione."

Cho nods.

I raise my wand, ready.

Mirthless laughter echoes through the library.

"Stupe-"

"Protego!"I cry. A groan and a crash sounds.

"Cho,"I whisper,"I think we're safe. Should we go back to the Ravenclaw Tower?"

"Oh no, you're coming with us,"cackles a new voice."Stupefy!"

I instinctively dive aside.

"Diffindo!" I say. I hear a satisfying crunch.

"Levicorpus!"

"Impedimenta!" I scream. I wave my wand wildly, books falling like a barricade behind me. I just make it to the end of the library. And the last thing I feel is a fist connecting with my skull.

And darkness.

Ravenclaw Proudजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें