A Replay

( Note that the past tense is the video :-) )

I sit in between Hermione and Cho, and force Harry to sit next to Cho, who's blushing.

The film showed me, Cho, and Hermione.

"Hey,"I say,"We don't look so bad."

"Yeah,"Cho replies grumpily,"You don't. But my lip decides to be bloody chapped. Gross."

"Does my hair really look like that from the back?"Hermione asks, aghast.

The film continued:

"Something's wrong,"Hermione in the video said,"There's no way we could've all appeared here all at the same time. It's got to be a trap."

Someone shouted,"Stupefy!" So loudly, some people jumped.

The spell hits the bookshelf behind Hermione, and heavy books rained down on her. I see Malfoy and his goons smirk at that, and resist the urge to fight them.

"Hermione!"Cho screamed.

"Ew,"Cho whispers,"My voice cracked."

"You defend Hermione, I'll attack,"me in the video said calmly as I could.She nods.

"Stupe-"

"Protego!"I cried. There was a crash and a yell.

Then I didn't notice a cloaked figure snuck out from behind me and snatched Hermione and Cho.

I announced softly,"Cho, I think it's all safe now."

"Oh no, it eez not all safe. Stupefy!"a Durmstrang boy bellowed.

I dodged it, and the spell missed me by a finger.

"Diffindo!" I said. A crunch echoed, and a few people of from the audience shudder.

"Levicorpus!"my attacker, a Durmstrang attacker roars. The spell shoots towards me.

"Impedimenta!" I screamed. The spell slowed down, and I waved my wand wildly, books falling like a protector behind me, stopping the spell, and I did not dare to look back. My hair was flying behind me, knotted and messed up, my forehead beaded with sweat. My lip was bloody. Ew.

"I looked like a shiny dark penny,"I mutter.

The video continues: I run to the end of the library. I looked around, my eyes fearful, because I was cornered. Then a Durmstrang student twice my size appeared and struck me in the back of my head. I crumpled onto the ground.

"I 'ave the last gil!"he announced proudly.

"Tough one, eh?"Karakoff replied,"I have the two others. Bring her to me. The Second Task is starting soon!"

•••

The next week was full of how I fought so well.

Skeeter tried a few times to interview me, but I always manage to sidestep her thanks to my friends.