The Trolley

"I was so worried!"Amos says the millionth time."Thank God you're all safe. God, it was chaotic out there. I only made it with the Weasleys minus Ron, and I was so confused. Anyhow, goodbye!"

"Have fun!"my parents call to me. So far, they haven't heard from the Malfoys yet.

Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Fred, George, Cho, Marietta, Luna, a few girls from Ravenclaw, Cedric, Ernie, a few boys from Hufflepuff and I board onto the Hogwarts express, looking for empty compartments.

"There's two back to back here,"Ron announces.

"I'll just be with Harry,"I say to Cho, who was offering to squeeze extra for me to sit.

"Okay!"she says.

I sit with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Luna.

Luna was immersed in a copy of the Quibbler.

"So what happened to you when the D-Dark Mark appeared?"Ron asks.

I say,"Cedric, Cho, Marietta, Ernie, and I were lost, so we headed to the forest. And then we took broomsticks to London, where we then took a taxi to 9 3/4. By then, it was 6:00am, so we decided to wait a few more hours till the train started."

"Harry, Ron, and I did exactly the same!"Hermione says.

"Well,"I say,"I'm exhausted. I'm going to sleep. Here's a few galleons. Buy us some trolley food."

Luna allows me to use her shirt as a pillow, and I slump on it, and fall asleep.