"Well..." I contemplated.

"I don't bite." Amelia laughed.

With a small smile on my face, I said. "Sure... I might as well give it a try."

Amelia came to seat Infront of me, she took my palms in hers and closed her eyes.

I looked around... This was something I never expected to happen today.

"Hmm...You have a bright future ahead of you, you're going to have a wonderful family with three kids." Amelia said, with a smile on her face.

What?! Three?

"Yes... Your husband is going to love and care for you with all his heart, you're going to be happy." Amelia said, her eyes still close.

Amelia's brows came together suddenly, the smile on her face vanished and worry overtook her whole features.

"You, you're planning to do something for someone... Don't do it... It could jeopardize your future and everything I just said about it... You must leave Vino, go back to your mother-"

Right...

"If you choose to stay, then you'll find love the hard way, you'll find your happiness the hard way... But in all, you'll still have a-"

I took my hands from hers...

"I think I've heard enough... I don't actually believe In this stuff, and it's getting pretty late," I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"I'll see you some other time Mrs Brown." I walked quickly to the door but I stopped when Amelia said.

"Just do what's right Aubrey, no matter the turns you take in life, you're still gonna end up with him... It's in your hands to choose whether you want it the hard way or the easy way." Amelia smiled at me.

With that, I walked out of Mrs Brown's comfy office and straight into my car.

What the hell just happened?

I didn't believe in this supernatural stuff, but something in me knew that, whatever Amelia said was right.

But still, all these things are just for show.

I shouldn't let it get to me?

I won't let it get to me.

__

The continuous vibration from my phone woke me up, there was no word to describe how awfully tired I was.

I tried to force my eyes shut so I could get a little more sleep, but the continuous vibration didn't let me.

"Who the hell are you?!" I moaned into the pillow and grabbed my phone, unplugging the charger.

I sat up to see who was aching to face my morning wrath.

And of course, it was Tyler... And he left almost twenty five missed calls.

Great!

I picked it up. "What the hell Tyler?" I said.