Chapter 908:

[Now ahead to a wrong future.]

Everything was undestructable, a very muinet causes me to stumble backwards, machines overcoming me. And.. Cry..

The last very battle within Virus, has been over us.

And is it the time for me to face back?

Or to fight on for Cry.?.

Because.. "AAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!" Everytime i hit, "GRAAAAAGHHH!!" Every shout i made, "KYAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!" And every force i did, was no use at all. But, whenever i see Cry, it makes all matter again.. I thought i was going to die, but it was worth the wait.

Dying, i always.. "KLUUUGHHH!! AAAGHH!! AGHH!! NO-I!! GAGHH!!" No, even living does too.. "KUYYAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!! KHULKHHH!!!" Stabbing spikes, much makes sense.

But the last unforgettable memory..

------ Flashback -------

Is when i and Cry...

"(Y-Y/N)!! Here! Grab on my hand!.." Fetching his hand, it almost slipped, as we jumped up again, we survived the falling moment. Not, the guards came to battle too..

"Hands up! Kneel down!" We did it and, "No! Don't take Cry!! C-Cry!!! DON'T TAKE CRY!! HE DIDN'T DO NOTHING!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

My crying tears wasn't enough, he drew near me for the last touch. Grabbing his arm. He draws his face to mine. "I love you, (Y/N)..Please, don't do anything wrong.. Promise me.." "No Cry! No! I won't go without you!" "(Y/N).. It's okay, nothing's wrong.. I love you, promise me to be a good girl.." All the panting breath of mines...

"I-I.. I love you too Cry..! I promise..!!" The last hug, and.. The last.. Kiss.

--------- Ends flashback -------

I never knew i would lose the ones i love..

But deep inside, they are still here, yes.

I love you Cry..

**
..
..