Chapter 18

*Giggles*

*Giggles*

       "You know.. I have always dreamt this, wishing you were here with me, dreaming all day because of you.."

"You do...?"

         "Yes, and... i also wished that.. We can be best friends as soon as possible, i wanted to get us moving forward up the hill.."

"Y-you... you wished that... for... us..?"

           "Yes, our future is getting near.."

"What do you mean..?"

            " .... I said that.. Because... i loved you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gah!..." I whispered in shock, "I-i... no.. Was that a dream?!"  I whispered once more, a little loud. It was already time, level 4 is coming, "I.. I got a dream!!.. YES!.. A dreeeaam!!" I shouted, i didn't know i got out of Cry's arms and sat up just to shout i dreamed, of course i am happy. Because when i dreamed, i will get 1 point every dream i got, that means, i will have my boomerang upgrade, health increased, and everything! Yes!! And yeah, oops! I waked up Cry by shouting too much.

"Hm?" He opened his eyes slowly, scratching his head, "Oh you, what happend?" "I dreamed!!" "YEAH? IS THIS A DREAM?! Yes!! Finally!" We shouted in happiness, jumping on our bed, he was hugging me and we fell on bed, "Whup!" "Guah!" Our body bounced on the bed, we giggled and laugh as we celebrated, we remembered the next level, level 4. Me and Cry dressed up hurrily, as fast as what we can, we then gathered up our armor, weapon, and bandages. We ran outside, when we opened the door, we saw Ryo and Angi standing, leaning on the wall,

"What a celebration huh, i'm proud of you (Y/N).." Angi patted me on the back, "Yeah, sweetest dreams eh.?" Ryo chuckled rubbing my head, i smiled back, we all walked straight the hall, we walked towards the door that leads to level 4, as we opened it, points rained on us, we jumped joyfully collecting it, after that, a big deep voice came out of nowhere.

"Congratulations, you made to level 4.. Now, be aware now.. Because you are now facing passwords, every wrong button you click, random creatures and items comes out. You better be careful, find the correct button to open the door. Good luck."

We looked at each button, we started to begin...