Chapter 30

Morning passed by. It's 5:38 already...

Wait.

5:38?! How come my phone knows it's morning even though this place has no sun or anything!

I sat up on the bed, forgetting something.. I streched my arms upwards and yawn..

Then i looked everywhere, i looked on my right, the door, the C.R.'s door, and... my left..

I widened my eyes to see who was on the left, it was Cry!! My mouth prepared a launch to shout but, Cry opened his left eye and noticed me that i'm going to shout. He sure knows though, i gasped and shouted, "GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! WHAT THE H---" Then suddenly a blury sound while i was shouting, Cry was covering my mouth when he rushed sitting up to cover my mouth.

"Shh!" He whispered, "H-huh??" I just junked my mind with saying 'Huh' instead of being quiet, of course i should be quiet because someone's sleeping! Duh!

Cry removed his hand from my mouth slowly and moved away from my body, "Y-you..?" A awkward silence covered the entire room. I was supposed to say something at the first but, we just ended up staring with each other's eyes.

Cry was looking at me with his naughty and annoyed look, i gave him my annoying look instead. Cry had a messy hair, and some sleepy eyes. He is sort of cute though. I giggled and ended up laughing. "Hahaha! Oh god! Hahaha!" Cry just furrowed his brows a little, "Wh-what's funny?!" He started to look more annoyed, "Gahaha!" I didn't care, i still laughed on the top of my lungs.

He reached out his hands and tickled my sides, "Wh-what are you doing?! N-no! Hahaha! Haha!" I couldn't resist laughing too hard, i didn't notice him on his annoyed look on me. "That's what you get for making me think i'm a tiny fool!" I ended up cracking myself for laughing too hard and too loud, "Sh-shut up (Y/N)!" He tried to stop but i was still cracking on.

He tried to think of something to make me stop, "Gahuah! Wh-why are you thinking so deep? Geahahah!" I felt like a idiot jerk for acting too much like it. He was totally annoyed and couldn't think nomore, he stopped me by covering my mouth and tickled me twice on the side which made me slump back on the bed with him.

He was on the top of me covering my mouth, "Shut up!.. Your going to wake everyone here!" He whispered to me a little loud, "I-i'm sorry! Guehah!.." My final giggle stopped, i gasped out for oxygen for laughing too much.

He finally let go of me and sat up again, he sighed, i sat up on the bed too. He looked at me with his annoyed eyes, i tounged-out at him, "Your so much immature (Y/N)." He sighed at me chuckling without facing my face, "Hm? Who do you call immature? I can't hear it!!" I tried to annoy him more. He just raised an eyebrow at me, "Hm, let me arrange your brow. Hehe."