Chapter 38

{{ Meanwhile, in the nightmare.}}

*Reaches phone*

----------------------

I swiped the screen of my phone, there's alot of missed calls and alot of texts..! I opened each of them, these are repeating messages.

It says "Hey! Are you even there? :(" It was Janica, she was my very best friend. Since we were on the 7th grade till' now.

I texted back, i really didn't mean to miss any of her calls and texts..!

I must text her back.!

------------------------

Me : "Janica, i'm so sorry! I should've been noticing this a while ago! I'm very very sorry Janica! :("

Janica: "Oh, um.. Yeah. Don't apologize now (Y/N).. I was just wondering, where are you.? I came to your house but your not there.!"

Oh god, i'm not there?! But, how can we still communicate? Wait, i must reach help!

Me: "Janica! Where am i? I mean.. How did you know?"

Janica: "Because i came right? -_- Now. I heard that you were on a big accident.? Uh, i was just checking if your good now!"

Accident? What.. I didn't even remember if i got any BIG accidents! Oh no, what could've happen?

Me: "Uh, Janica? I'm here on a place that totally looks like.. Idk, it's just unfamilar! Very much!"

Janica: "Huh?! Unfamiliar? Hah, stop being silly there (Y/N)! Your just resting in the hospital.!"

Me: "But. No, i really am in a place that looks totally unfamilar.."

Janica: "Stop saying jokes now, just take a rest there in the hospital. You'll be just fine (Y/N), maybe i'll just call instead so you can't hurt your little fingers of typing too much."

Me: "But.. I really am! I am not in the.."

Janica: "..."

Me: ".. Hospital.."

-------------------------------

Janica didn't reply after that. Why couldn't she even believe me? This was just my chance for help! But, it failed. She said she's just gonna go and call me instead. I'll wait for her call..

-------------------------------
{{1 hour passed, in Real life.}}

<<Hospital>>

"Uh, mam? Where's the room of the patient that has a BIG accident?" "Oh mam, she's in room 365."

"Thank you very much!"

*Runs in corridors full of rooms on the sides*

*Footsteps of sandal is echoing around the corridors*

"Room 365.. Uh, there! Elevator!"

*Running to elevator*

"Out of order, kindly please use the stairs. Thank you, sorry for the inconvinience."

"Damn! Stairs!"

*Runs towards the stairs, running up, up.. Up. Up...*

*4th floor.. 300's*

" *Pants* *Wheeze* *Pant* *Walks around the halls* *Spotted room 365* H-here! Room.. 365... (Y/N).. I-i'm coming.."

*Twists doorknob*

*Footsteps of sandals heard coming in*

"(Y/N)..? *Gasp* (Y/N)?! (Y/N).?!! A-are you alright.?!"

"*Breathing movements*"

"Ph-phew.. *Grasps hand* (Y/N).. I'm.. Sorry.. I-i'm sorry for leaving you behind.. I.. I was just so scared... *Tears almost coming*"

*Sits down beside (Y/N) on the bed*

"I-i... I just didn't know what do.. I thought.. I thought you were following me behind! When i turned back to see you.. Y-your gone.. I'm very sorry... I.. I didn't really mean to leave you behind..! I need you here by my side (Y/N).. D-don't leave me here like this..! Your my only friend here in the world..!"

*Quiet*

*Heart beat was lowering down, lower, slower, even slower..*

"(Y/N)..!!? Noo! Please.. Stay with me for a while here in the human world! I.. I know your the most bestest Friend that i could ever had! I thought we still have a future to be together, i thought you promised to me that you'll never leave me by my side..! I thought you were gonna be here by my side while i am alive.. I thought we will die together! I thought we can still laugh and smile together, Why could you even leave me crying like this?!"

*Sobs* *Small tears came out*

"J-janica....."

*Small amount of breathless life remains*

"(Y-Y/N)?!.. (Y/N)! Y-your alive!!.."

"Janica...."

"(Y/N)...?!"

"Janica.. Remember me.. H-here.. *Tries to breath* *Cough* A-a charm.. Th-this will help you.. *Breath* Remember us.. Us two..."

"a.. charm.."

"Yes... *Breath*"

"(Y/N) but.. No! Don't.. D-don't leave me alone here..! Your the only person who i can trust with!.. The only person who i can laugh with. The only person who i can be with..."

*Breaths slowly as the heart beats started to lose..*

*Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggg*

*Sound of a non-beating heart was heard*

"(Y/N)?.. (Y/N)?!... (Y/N)??!!! .. NOOOOOOOOO!!! (Y/N)!!!!???"

*Door opened suddenly, loud creek and big bump was heard*

"What's going on?!"

"My best friend!! You killed her! YOUR DOCTOR DIDN'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY TO THIS!! YOU JUST LET YOUR PATIENTS COME INSIDE THE HOSPITAL AND LET THEM DIE IN THIS STUPID 8!@#$ ROOM!!"