Chapter 65

Nearing ending. *

The times that took me by, he taught me pregnant, no..

Everything fades quickly. I couldn't get the chance to be happy. Without Cry..

Watching me, i woke up wierdly. Waking up on white spaces, i fought myself wanna die. I'm back to the nightmare, on level 10. "Guaagh!!!" Waking up on my bed, Cry hesitates. "Gahh!! Oh F*** Whaf?!" Looking at me, i bowed my head, "S-Sorry.." Cry smiles, "huh, dreams. Well, come on!" Leaving the room, i found myself dumbfounded because my pregnancy wasn't real. "Damn!!!! Why am i dreaming??!!"

Standing up, i left the room suddenly. Ryo and Angi was standing there, quiet a shock. "H-Huh? (Y/N)? What's happening girl?" I let out a sigh, "Angi, i don't wanna sleep now. I'm scared."

Angi jerked her shoulders, "Such embarrasing thoughts.." Walking out, Hannah follows. "Hey you!! I'm coming!!" A forcefield prevented Hannah from crossing the line. "Waughh!!" She stumbled backwards. "Ow! What the?" Hannah touches the forcefield back again, she really can't pass through.. "H-Hannah?" "I can't pass through!! Help!" Hitting her both fists on the forcefield, Cry passes through. "Huh? Why, Hannah?" Hannah frowns, not until a difital glow appeard above the cieling, a robotic voice was heard.

"Well, welcome to the upcoming level 10. Every step, your members of the gang will be left behind whenever they were the last to be fighting. You will know it when you are left. Huh, see you in the death line."

The message cuts off, "H-Hey! What the?!.." Awaking the morals.. It made me gearen my whole body and set it all off to the next whole level.

I'm waiting for the next deep blood level.

**

..

..