Chapter 43

As the forceful terror filled me, the hunter stopped as i got trapped on the dead-end.

"N-no!! I-i beg you! Don't..! G-G.. G-GAHHHHHH!!!!!" The knife that the man was holding, the man gripped it hard with his two hands and raised it above his head. "Noo!!" I covered myself with my two hands as the man threw down the knife towards me.

I screamed louder, it echoed all around the halls.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" The man shivered in shock as he stopped the knife from hitting me, he almost hit me with it. It's like 2 inches away from my hands to get hit, he threw away the knife and plugged his two fingers on his each both ears.

"G-gahh..! Hah!.. S-stop please!!" He looked at me with his shadowy face, i stared at him terrorly.

The place started to fade away like burning papers from the fire, the man looked around and turned to me. He opened his mouth slightly as to say something before the place would completely fade away,

"You.. Why did you even come here without any skills and development of defensing yourself..? You are so defenseless, you don't know what could've happen next when you continue this style."

I widened my eyes in disbelief,

"You could've known everything before you do this.. You could've been defenseful, even tho' it was just slight.. You.. You could've understand these answers for you, remember, this was still just a test. As soon as you go far, the more tests and nightmares arrive you. Dreams is just prizes for something you have done right.. Now, go away.."

I opened my mouth slightly but quickly shut it, i studied his sentences even carefully, he looked at me.

"You.. My.. My true face is.." He said it while removing the shadows from his face little by little, my eyes widened even wider and...

*Splud!*

I woke up.

"Gaaahh!!! I.. Ah? A-ah.. It was just a nightmare... oh my.. What could even happen to me when i didn't defense myself..? Will i even get killed?"

I placed my hands on my head and shaked my head side to side slightly,

"Uh, is it even true?..."

-------------
A/N: Hellow beautiful ladies who's reading just now, i am really sorry for not giving any signs of "Alive Tashii" Gahaha, anyways, good thing that i have been rewarded a CHANCE to give this story :DD Hope ur happy !! ♡♡ Love u guyz, hope u like it, vote and follow pleaze.. *^_^* ♡♡!!