Chapter 12

While we're walking straight, Ryan kept on looking while walking. A door infront of us appeard, Ryo opened it and let us in, "I'm sory, but i can't go on with you two. You two are now gonna continue this to get through every levels of this journey, don't worry. You will find persons in near levels to go with you." Ryo closed the door when we already came in, "Well, i don't think we can pass this far." We gazed around, a very big place.. With waters flowing upsidedown. It is pretty desserted, so maybe there were just a few enemies here.

"Huh, this is a really big place," Ryan nodded, examining the place, "Maybe this is the place where we can also find enemies.." I got readied for what Ryan said, "Uh, um.. I.. Okay.." Then when we just go scrambling our feets to nowhere, still finding the way out, Then suddenly...

          *Boom!*  *Thug!* *Kichik!* *Boom!* *Thug!*

" You, you won't stop HUH?!" 

           *Boom!* *Thug!* *Kichik* *Boom!* *Thug!*

"Gaaah! .. You are a idiot!.."        "Khulurk, khulurrk..! ~Menji ? Ayakul wakaminjari khul!~

         "Shut the !@#$ up! You don't mess with.. ME!"

Ryan and I suddenky heard a woman shouting while firing guns on something. Alien? We ran towards where we heard that woman, maybe she can also join the team, Ryan curiously wanted to see what is happenig, while we're running towards there, we passed by a cave with two holes, we gotta pick where's their place. We just listened even more, gun shots echoed outside the caves..

"GAAAH! STAY AWAY YOU FREAK! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, YOU STILL WON'T GIVE UP!"  

*Bang!* *Thug* *Skwwwiiisssskhsss..!* *Steel fell on the floor*

Breathing echoed, it came from the left cave. We ran towards the left cave and found a woman standing with her gun on the back, knive with blood on the floor, dead demon lying down, fading away.

"Th-there she is Ryan!" Ryan nodded, quickly running towards her, the woman rotated her head a little towards us, thinkig we were a part of those demon's minions, she reached her gun on the back, twisted, face front of us, gun facing both of us Ryan.

"Stay back! Forward step, dead.!" She was really aware and very trained tho'.. We both raised our hands up, trying to make the woman calm down a little bit "A-Ah.. W-we're on a ... um, a mission!"  I said very much stucked up, trapped on one place, a gun facing us, of course we can't dodge that! She might kill us for doing fail matrix.

"Hm.? Mission?" She calmed down a bit and let go targeting us with a gun, she placed the gun down, placing it back on its case on her back.

"U-umm, yeah, mission!.. We were here to go and take back everything what Virus have done, we need to find those treasures and let us outta' here." I explained everything, she just raised one of her eyebrows and reached her right hand to mines, "Angi, Angi kors." I also reached mines to her and shaked our hands, "(Y/N).. (Y/N) (L/N).." Angi also looked at Ryan, "Hm, you?" She asked, raising one of eyebrows again.

Ryan smiled, "Cr---... R-Ryan!.. Nice to meet you." Angi just grinned and chuckled at him, "Heh, so... a mission? Well, if you did have this mission, where's Ryo? If you know him.." She asked, the way she asks is like chuckling her lip ends and serious. "Oh! Ryo, well he said he can't go on with us when we entered in." "Oh well, we can still meet him again in level 3, were still in level 1.. C'mon, let's keep going." Angi started walking straight to the hall, I followed her, Ryan paid no attention, he just snapped up when he found out we're not on his front, "W-Wait!.." .... He just ran towards us.

When we entered in some kind of hall, it leaded to a large place, a big massive space, we just only spotted 2 stairs leading upstairs on the sides.. There was a fountain in the middle. It totally just made me laugh from remembering Elsa's castle when you enter it, it just looks like it, but it has different colors. Paintings hanging on the wall, and one big door upstairs. Angi walked towards the left stairs, Ryan and I followed. "Well, this place has a massive space!.. I never seen anything like it." Ryan just looked around while stepping on each stair brick. 

"Okay, we can't just go and continue when we get to level two, when we enter in make sure you get each of your weapons, we'll meet Ryo in level 3 to fight bloody demons.." Angi just smirked on the word "demons".. She opened the door and entered. "So, if we just came from level 1, what's the purpose of 'fighting' there?" Ryan started to think, "Well, we didn't came to fight in level 1, they are observing us when we have bravery and mind intelligence when we entered that kind of room, we picked left stairs because we came from the left cave, right?" Angi just grinned after she explained everthing to Ryan. Ryan looked down the floor. "Okay.."

We entered level 2, and yeah.. That's one massive case full of weapons!..