Chapter 28

New : Playing with your old friends.

----------------------------------

We entered Angi's room, it was as simple as ever, i saw her with a messy bun hair, black shorts, and a simple T-shirt. She was playing her phone, before she could notice us standing there like spies she raised her head up to us, she gasped "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ryo!! Ryoo! (Y/N) is joining?! Yay! Oh Yes! Oh yay! Come here girl! Come heree!" Angi was so excited as she pointed me out standing beside Ryo on the door, "Uh, yeah!" Ryo started to smile and sat next to Angi, "Come here (Y/N), we will start a game!." I smiled at them and sat next to Angi's other side. "Okay! Now, truth or dare? Anyone?" Angi asked as she raised her hand, Ryo did too, couldn't help it, they were so fun to be with, i raised my hand too. "Yay! You joined!" Angi reached out her hands and squeezed my cheeks with her fingers.

"Ya' girl, you didn't notice we were actually wearing the same thing!" Angi pointed out my bun and clothes, "Oh yeah!.. Awesome.!" We high-fived with each other and started laughing abnoxiously. "Okay, we will spin the stick!" She placed her phone on her side and reached out for the stick to spin, she placed her three fingers on the stick's body and twisted it. "Come on, don't come to meh! Don't plezz?!" They started whispering to the stick to not point at them, the stick started to spin slower, and slower, and even slower. It pointed out to Ryo.

"Oh yeah hippo'! Come on, truth or dare?" Angi asked Ryo, when i was hanging out with them it kinda' feels like a teen life, even tho' we were now 20, 23, 21... we still don't care about it, they are ruling their own lives.! I really am lucky, it was so fun!..

"Uh, dare! Haha!" Angi raised one of her eyedbrows to Ryo and suddenly gave a challenging look on the eye, "Hm, i dare you to let us have you makeovers!!. Haha!" Ryo widened his eyes, "Oh noooo...!" He whispered, i was laughing on the top of my lungs. Angi reached out the makeup set, she started brushing eyeshadows on Ryo, "Mmhm!" Angi felt like a pro' in doing makeups to Ryo, i picked out the most RED lipstick that i could ever see in Angi's makeup set, "Hmm? Girly points with RED lipsticks?" I whispered it loudly with the lipstick open, the cover was on the other side of my fingers, and the other was the lipstick. I spreaded the lipstick all over his lips, after that we started laughing too much on the top of our lungs.

Angi and i teared in laughing, we placed a pink scarf around Ryo's shoulders. "TADAAA!" We raised our hands and high-fived with each other, Ryo started to strike a pose, "Hmmuuuuah! I ahm mister, i mean mrs. ... Mrs. Jinglebird!." Us three started to laugh hilariously, loud as ever.

I stopped laughing, while Angi was spinning it Ryo and Angi was laughing hilariously. My mind popped out a image of Cry, i felt depressed a little. Ryo and Angi looked at me, Angi was acting her hands like she was telling Ryo something without using her mouth, she was waving her hand up and down and mimicking her hand to her mouth, Ryo nodded to signal that he understood.

I sighed, Ryo patted me on the back "(Y/N)? Are you thinking about Cry again?" I just looked down, frowning, Ryo sighed a little and smiled at me

"(Y/N), nothing will ever change of getting jealouse because of that Hannah girl. You know what? If someone wanted me to choose who i liked even more you or Hannah?  i would rather die than to pick Hannah. I would pick you of course, you are the most awesome and the most simpliest girl i've ever met! If i had a feeling that made my heart race because of you then i would just go and fetch you like a woman in a wedding gown. I like your sense of humor, your personality, about how you act silly, about you being so simple, and about being so... beautiful in the inside.. You don't need to judge her! Your perfect for me and Cry, i know he still cares about you (Y/N).. Trust me."  Ryo's confession was appealing to me, i smiled to him and hugged him. I pressed my cheek to his chest, i started to blush, it was warm and soft.

"Hm, your even cuter than Hannah if you blush." Ryo just raised one of his eyebrows and smiled at me, i widened my eyes as he said that, i blushed even more, "Haha, got ya' girl!.." He hugged me like a long lost teddy bear, hugging me side to side. A flash was seen and a click of a camera was heard, "Hehe.! You two are so sweet when it comes to confession!" Angi laughed very hard and made her tear, she was teasing us, "You.. Come here Angi! I will take a picture of you! Haha!" I was chasing Angi all around the room. Laughing and giggling and all that.

It was the most fun moments with Angi and Ryo!!

Thank you for giving me such friends like these!..