Chapter 58

After losing consiousnes...

We landed in a place of nowhere, we were all separated in different closed spaces, we need to escape the nightmare and live peacefully quiet.. I don't think we can escape this cruel grudge.. Maybe if we can escape this.. We can live free... alone...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ughh.. Agh.. Wh.. Wh-Where..?.." I awakened in a unfamiliar place, it was kind of a school.. An elementary school.. I was drifted here without them.. I started to sulk when i noticed my back can't move for a while.

Then a sudden, several thuds was heard.

*Thud!* *Thud!* *Thud!* *Thud!*

Those thudding sounds was mixed with pained voices of kids,

*Thud!* *Thud!*

"KYAAAAA!! GGGGHHAAAAAGHHHH!! GGUUAAAAAAAGHHH!! "

*Thud!* *Thud!*

"GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!" 

*Thud!* *Thud!*

I feel so curious and so scared hearing the kid's screams, it makes me so worried that my body walked behind the cabinet with my mouth shut. My heart beated faster than ever.

Several muinets later, the screams and thudding was gone, it became silent for a while not until i heard swooshes of a body being pulled towards some kind of room.

"O-oh my 8!@# god, what just 8!@#$ happend to the kid.. I wanna leave this !@#$ place away from my !@#$ sight..!" I whispered to myself as i continue speaking to myself nervously.

The creeking door echoed around the halls and shut it hard.

When everything is silent, i got away from the cabinet and walked slowly in the halls, aware for some murders..

I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die early without experiencing my future life! No.. Way..!

As i twist my head around, walking slowly without making any noise, silently sneaking the way out.

Not until i saw someone from behind, too far from me but, it starts to chase me!

F@#$!!

I ran straight the halls, cluttering of my shoes echoed all around the halls, i can sense someone running even faster, my skin hairs stood up, I hear the big scissors open and close fast as it goes near.

"Oh my 8!@#$ gosh, just please! Go away!! Gaah!!" While running, i stumbled on a wood which is slightly opened upwards.

As the murderer ran, he stood from behind of me, lifting the big scissors above his head and threw it, stabbed on my back,

*Shluck!* *Krisshh!* *Kikch* *Shluck*

"GAAAAAAGHHHH!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!! NAAAAAAAGHHHH!! DAMMIT!!!"

A very painful struck hit me, it slices through my insides, as the murderer lift it up again, it just continues to shoot on my back again..

------------------------------

The murderer stabbed (Y/N)'s back several times as she just drain out of blood and die inside the pool of blood, the school interegrate madness as they continue to gain more powerful structures and painful death.

------------------------------
A/N: Hai, you died. And it's a good news :D *Just kidding* i luv u ^_^ Now, that you died, you will now go to the other party and go to Ryo's character. Don't U ever die and pick bad ending :D Good luck! ^_-♥