Chapter 5

In the house..

I didn't look around the house if it is clean or not, it's like i don't care at all. Shame on me. I removed my army shoes and placed it on the shoe rack, then closing the door, and removing my clothes. I shivered after removing my clothes, i quickly reached the towel and gor in the shower, i began to feel warm as the hot water drop and touch my body. I opened a body wash -Suave- and scrubbed it all over my body, i can smell cinammon and candy... it smells very nice, i smiled and continued scrubbing it on my body.

After shower i pulled the towel on the bar and wrapped it around me, still smelling the nice scent of cinammon and candy. I chuckled, i ran towards the bedroom and opened the wardrobe, I picked out my clothes and wore them. Just simple clothes, floral skirt, long camel boots with ties, white loose blouse, and a brown (what ever you call that thing you wear with the blouse, um.. You wear it like a jacket but it is sleevless.), and a messy bun hair. "Well!, i am done. Finally." I chuckled, walking outside, towards the door. When i opened it, the snow's gone, the snow loses and melts a little now. I stepped outside, stepping the grass freely again, just like imagining that it was your first time stepping on it again.I headed to the park to meet Ryan now, it is the exsact time heading there, when i see it's just straight ahead and everythings clear i closed my eyes and run freely towards the park.

What i didn't actually notice is, i bumped into something hard and a little soft, well it didn't hurt me i just bumped on it, even though i replay it many times it didn't hurt, it's a little soft.

My body was pressed on it, i was scared maybe it is a post with a pillow or something like that, i patted all around it, and a very-familiar voice was heard, "Um, (Y/N)? Is that you.?" I can hear his voice vibrate on my face, i finally let go. I opened my eyes and see it was Ryan, my face flushed on a bright shade of red.

"Oh, i thought it was someone else. Look where your going (Y/N)." He chuckled and brushed his smooth hands on my hair backwards, my bun fell and the hair clipper that was on my hair fell somewhere else, and then it was just on Ryan's hands. He chuckled and smiled at me sweetly, of course i wouldn't deny that sweet smile he plastered on his face.

"Oh, um.. Okay? I-I will look where I am g-going.." I chuckled a little bit and smiled at him back, i didn't notice my hair loosen and flying in the air freely. "Oh well, maybe soon enough you'll fall onto somewhere else again..!" He laughed and giggled, i punched his arm lightly, i laughed, he smiled at me while i was doing the same thing and we both walked away while chatting.