Chapter 48

We were all collected to open the door. Uh level 7, no.. 8. Yes. Ryo opened it and...

-----------------------

Ryo opened the door and.. All we saw was drawers, lockers, and books? We all stepped in and looked around.

"W-wow... you know guys? I haven't got the energy and mood to go on the next level tho'. I mean, i said it a while ago.. In my mind. Uh before going to level 7? I mean 8!" Ryo started to speak to himself for a while, then we saw a note near the drawer on the right. It was easy to find it, of course it's the only different color. Duh.

"Uh guys, note?" I just pointed out where the note is and they all stared at it for a while. Angi walked forward to it, she started to read the note.

"Hm, it says... beware all trespassers, this level is a mission. A special mission. You must find the right folder of a person in the drawers. It needs to be the exsact person, you can find her in your nightmares... be careful.." Angi raised one of her eyebrows and confused,  "The hell is that nightmare lady.?" Ryo just stole Hannah's ribbon on her head. "H-hey!! Don't!" Hannah grumped. "Is this? Is this the woman?" The door opened and Cry came near it. "Oh !@#$.. It has a fish." He was disgusted and looked away, he looked at Angi and shaked his head slowly.

"!@#$ that lady in white. White ladies.. They aren't allowed to be here, they have no underwears with them! There's alot of wind here that can cause their skirts to raise up! The hell?" Cry and Ryo looked at each other and just laughed abnoxiously.

"No, this.. This is the drawer," I opened the drawer on the right and fibbled my fingers on each folders. "White lady?" I saw a White Lady tag so maybe it is.

I slipped the folder up and opened it,

"Uh?" All i can see is all about the Lady in White, or so White Lady??

-----White Lady------

In the year of 2013,

The lady in white, now suddenly disappeared. After the car crash last 3 years the lady kept appearing and popping out of the pictures taken after the car crash. The lady is undentified. She was nowhere to be found, her address is not identified, her name, her personal stuffs. All undentified. She was secretly appearing on different pictures of Roxan Shielfrow, the playground she's been to before. The lady was there.

Now in the year of 2014,

The lady suddenly disappeard, it has been 1 year. Still, the lady was undentified. We knew that she was also killed before the car crash happens. Roxan Shielfrow's sister was the lady's bestfriend, crazy but true. The lady was first to die before Roxan Shielfrow's sister died, Roxan's sister was Andelline Shielfrow. Andelline was found dead after the car crash, the lady appeard next to the body of Andelline Shielfrow.

May 23, 2014-

The lady was identified, the lady was a very old neighbor of the Shielfrow family. The lady was also a very old friend of Andelline's. The lady was directly been identified with the help of Mrs. Roxan Shielfrow.

The data of the lady is now also found.

----------------------------

Wait...

I can't believe what i just readed but it's kinda' important, i needed ,or info's about it. The next page was the lady's data and info's..

I flipped the next page.
----------------------------

White lady's info released:

The lady's data*

Name: Santine Moralle, V.
Age: 23
Birthday: October 14th

----------------------------

"Uh-huh... What could be next?" I mumbled to myself quietly,

As my eyeballs looked down the other parts of the page, i might get lots of information about her.
--------------------------

D/O/J: 10-23-12
..
D/O/B: 10-14-92
D/O/D: 8-12-10
..
Data has been released since June 3, 2014--

(End of report.)
--------------------------

"Huh, this report was kinda' new, yet, maybe i still have the chance to see the full report!" I placed the folder back on the drawer (Dr. 57, Fl. 46), I know it still have the newest report of this!..

I closed the drawer and find Dr. 58...

The drawer i was finding caught my eyes, i walked towards it. I opened the drawer and flipped on each flolder.

"Hm.. Folder... Folder 47!" I slipped the folder out and opened the folder. Alot of info's appeard about the lady. No wonder, why just call her "Lady" Instead of "White lady" ?...

I continued to search more info's of it..

--------------------------

There were no reasons why the lady died, she wasn't murdered, not in a accident, and not basically a suicide..

Yet the lady was dead of having some sort of attack or pain. The lady had a sour pain, which is a heart attack. She seemed like didn't been treated because of her old sick.

She wasn't able to manage it because of the sour pain she had, said that she didn't make it fast through.

She had a very known sibling Je_____ I____lk__, She w__ kind'_ Thr___ And now we know s___ ____ ___? _____k's _____.

______..!? That was a l_______.. _____! _____, which now is _______. We now co______t_ her for having the natio___ tes______ __ ____.

-------------------------------

I gave up reading as the messages started to disappear slowly, which is very much hard to guess what it is.

I was very curious of what'll happen but it just ends here for all of the sudden.

Ryo held with his two hands, a tower of folders, he was handing those to Hannah as if she was trying to "Not to be tired" of handing those by her own. I let out a sigh.

I asked Angi to see what happend with the other folders she read.

"Uh, it was all about the White Lady. I was kinda' bored but..---" I snapped out as i heared that and caused her to cut off her words because of..

"Wh-what? The White Lady? I also readed those for like.. 18 mins." I facepalmed a little. Angi just nodded, she was gonna throw me some of the ideas now.

"Uh.. Well, we can already go to level 9 if we know informations now." I just lined my face up as i look at the door. "Uh..." She just plastered a wry smile on her face to me as she points the door. "I'm gonna go now, i.. I already know everything now. Hehe?" She ran quickly towards the door towards level 9 and shut it.

I stood there in silence as i was still holding the other folder.

I let out a big sigh.

"Gagh.. I'm not a bookworm to do this..! Hmh."

I moved my lazy, wobbly body to the other drawers to find more info's of the White Lady.

No wonder, maybe it is all about the White Lady.

Are we going to be asked?

Am i even ready for these questions?

Am i going to survive and leave this place?!

....