Chapter 59

Ryo×

---------------

"U-ugh.. Where the heck am i... ugh..?" I stood up to see, i only see blood all around the room, scattered up the ceiling, floor, walls, and so as the door. "Oh my god.. What in the world happen here..?" I walked slowly all around the room and investigate, not until i saw a dead corpse lying on the floor, near the corners of the wall.

"Gyaagh!! The heck?!" I stumbled backwards, landed on my butt, "Gyoow!" I sulked as i noticed my butt got scrapes. "DAMMIT."

"Help... I.. I need help... H-help..!"

A young woman's voice was heard, echoed around the rooms and the halls, much familiar than anything from my memories, i ran up to the door, panting slowly.

*Creek*

As i open the door, i looked straight, not noticing i'm stepping something squishy and slimy, as i look down in disgust and horror, i saw a half body of a just-died corpse and its intestines was out, scattered all around the floor, the blood was squirting out of it, bloody-fountain was scattered horribly, it was purely disgusting and scary.

*Squish!*

"Glluucckk! Ewww! D:" I sulked, horribly disgusted, "Da heck!" I slowly walked backwards, i didn't noticed, i stepped on a small gap, almost fell. "Dammit.." I twirled around the halls, it was full of huge and small gaps, blood, corpses, halls, closed spaces. !@#$ it..

....

-----------------------