Chapter 52

A/N: 'Ellow guys..!! ♡♡ I've been waiting for this update :].. Today, english is a little arranged now, so does the spelling. So, i hope you guys would leave a message of how i arranged the pronuncation of english on the last chapter. Ahm sorry too, i wasn't really that good at english though. >×< ♡♡!!! Hope you guys would enjoy this!!..

----------------------------------

New : I miss you so much...

-----------------------------

After entering the room, i could feel that they would really jump in excitement to see me. Before i could even call their names, i heard someone whisper my name.

"(Y/N).. *Sniffle* *Sob* (Y/N)..!"

I could hear someone crying while calling out my name. I started to get worried as i look around the room. As i twirled my head to the right, i saw a girl in a red hair, her body shaking, she's like.. Crying..

Her voice was very much familar too.. I walked near her and placed my right hand on her back. The girl turned around at me and her face was very suprised to see me.

"(Y-Y/N)..?! (Y/N)!! I missed you very much!!" The girl hugged me very tight and looked at me, sniffling and sobbing for a while.

"A-Angi...?Angi? Is that you?.. You.. You look very different..!" It was Angi, she was crying the whole time when i was gone away for a while.

"Uh.. Don't worry Angi. Besides, i was just gone for a while since you, Ryo, and Cry came in first right?" Angi's face was plastered on a apple for some reason. She was very suprised to hear that it was just a while ago.

She raised one of her eyebrows.

"J-just gone..? F-for.. A while..?" I nodded. "Uh.. Yeah. I am gone for a while and i--.." "What, are you crazy?!!" She cutted me out before i could even explain.

"H-huh?" I was confused after she tought i'm crazy. An akward silence spreaded the room. Angi started to break the silence, "Don't you 'Huh' me (Y/N)!! I waited 6 months for you to come back!!" My mind blew, my face plastered a very suprised face after hearing those. "6.. 6 months.?" My words struggled. Why did i started to feel so early.? How could the time go far future?

What is happening?..

...

..

Continuation on Chapter 53..

------------

Dun dun dunnn!!

A/N: Oh hai guys, BTW the picture is updated ! :D Updated in (07-05-14),
i'm so sorry for those gals who still didn't made it here before, date was old. :O Hmeehehe.. Updated part !! :DD Special scenario >×<♡♡!! Hope you guys enjoyed it! :O ♡ U sista's! :D