Introduction..

Hi guys :3.. Tashii here, well, i made a new fanfic (which you guys  actually really wanted *^_^*) that is newly based on newly made ideas! I am so happy :D actually i made "Dreams and Nightmares" and did some of the spelling properly, english arranged, and finally you can umderstand it even more.

It's even more of a "Proper way" to confess and all that, i just got some ideas from my cousins, BTW, it made some awesome adventures too! ^_^ Well, i wish this will even made you more enjoyed...!

Hope you guys get more new "Emotions" and whatever you call that um.. "Expressions" on your faces xD..

Anyways! Wouldn't you mind making me start the story? Hehe, i just got even nervous if this really will get even well! Hope you do!.. >_<*

~See ya' on the next 'Pause-Talks' in the story, i joined this "Pause-Talks" in this story too! Just when i just really needed something to say to you guys like.. Very important or some Talk-abouts, anyways... thank you for all of the stuffs you made in just to get to read this and managed to go and read this..! TY. *^_^*.. BTW...

And yeah, meet new emotions of : jealousy, drama, love, fight, bravery and etc. Meet new sizes of air coming in you.

(I don't own Cry and you, just well made for a Fanfic.)

--Cry, i wish you wouldn't read this, i'm just a fan >_<♡--

~Enjoy!..