Chapter 14

"Oh, hehe. T-thank you..?" I just secretly blushed because it is dark, then there's light flashing, turning on and off, then suddenly it popped, i didn'r really noticed it, it made me jump and hug Ryan. "O-oh god!" Unexpectedly hugging Ryan. "U-uh... (Y/N)... I.. Nevermind..?" I really didn't heard Ryan from hugging him too, then i just patted his back, figuring out what i'm hugging. "O-oh.! S-sorry!" I histerically blushed and got away from Ryan, the elctricity is back on, i can see both of us blushing pure red, Ryan looked on the side and placed is right hand on the back of his neck, trying not to look at my eyes for a while. I looked down, both of us blushing very much, pure red, we snapped up when we remembered..

"Angi!!.." We both shouted, we started to panic while finding Angi. "Oh my, wh-where?.. Is she gone?" I hopelessly said it without thinking, "No, she's just here, i know she is. Come on, we can't go forward without her. And we both just noticed, we walked with our other legs that is damaged. It made our leg cramped and we fell together, "Owww! My leg!" "Gah! My... Leg!..." We both cried out in pain, i was under him, lying on the ground when we fell, "Oh, uh!.." I started to panic and tried to get out "Oh! Gah! S-sorry!" We stood up and placed one of our arms on each other's shoulder and walk without using the damaged legs that's been hurt,

"Wh-where is Angi?" "I literally don't know." Ryan just looked everywhere while raising one of his eyebrows. We then heard a crumbling of debris near the corner, "Angi?!" We both shouted, running towards the corner, we spotted her sitting down, pushing debris' away from her arm, but she still managed to get it out. "U-agh!.. damn this debris!" She stood up and saw us walking with our arms on each other's shoulder and walk without both of our damaged leg.

Angi was suprised, she suddenly ran towards the door that just appeard on the wall, us three ran towards it. (Um, maybe can't run without my and Ryan's other leg.! We just did walk-race instead) When we reached the door, my necklace glowed again and reflected on the center of the door, which made the door open. "Huh, maybe we unlocked 'Helping' .." Ryan chuckled and we walked in...