Chapter 57

A/N: Running alerts: ending will be a "Forgetting memories" with Cry and the rest of the bros' you met in these chapters.. Hope there's no hard feeligs..! :]♥

-------------------------------
(Normal Scenario; Skipped parts availed)

....

As i step out of the door with Cry from his room, i widened my eyes in suprise to see such sweet stuffs from my friends standing infront of us.

"Woow!! Thank you! I appreciate it very much!" Angi and Ryo was holding box of gifts for me, i haven't tried one of these before..! Very much, someone drew the curtain beside us. "Welcome back.. I wasn't really sure if you know me but.. Congrats!.." A unfamiliar voice entered my ears softly, i twirled my head to the left to see...

I gasped and widened my eyes in suprise.

The only thing was missing is for me to cry out loud in happiness to see Harold.

Wait, how did i know though? I didn't met him before! That's crazy but, hey!, maybe something happend from the past 6 months when i entered this portal and they started saying junks about me dying or lost. Or maybe i did met him but my brain just didn't function for some reason. No.. I didn't met him..

Maybe something really did happen the past 6 months before i came from the very past.. If i didn't remember anything the past 6 months, did my body just spoke and move itself without remembering anything by sendin it to my brain?..

Wierd but true though..

..

I was supposed to tell Harold how'd i met him but i just quickly shut my mouth for sure that nothing rude will happen.

"So (Y/N), how are you? We were worrying about you ever since you were gone the past 6 months, where did you go anyway?" An awkward silence ran through us. ... "Oh, uh, yeah, how rude of me, take a sit please." He pointed his head an walked towards the chair near the window, he placed his hand on the back seat of the chair and lends out a space of the chair for me.

"Oh, uh, it's okay! I'm fine, don't worry too much about me." I scratched my head as someone pokes me from behind. It was Angi, plastering a VERY  fake smile while asking me to sit down. She was literally too scared of Harold, she plastered smiles all around him and pretended to be happy about it. "U-uh.. Okay.." I walked towards the chair where Harold lets me sit on.

"There, so, um yeah.. Where did you go? Did you got the medicines? The food and stuffs?" Harold asked me horribly scary. His voice gives me goose bumps except for Cry. Gee. I just shook my head side to side and looked on the floor, "N-no.. i... Sorry, i didn't found any usable stuffs for us.." Harold just looked towards me and stared on the window for a while, he lets out a sigh. "This place is too forbidden and unforgivable. This is giving me worries for the people i pass by, it's making me even nervous to act responsible for them." He looked at me, "Can you help us? I know you are also a big help for also being responsible too for a while. It will be a very big help." I nodded as Harold picks a favor for them. I stared at Cry.

"Hm, it will be a very wierd situation.." I snapped a little. "Wierd..?" "Uh, yes, time is going and i'll just froze here dead when you four just continue along." He walks towards the entrance door of the room, he drew the curtains to the side and got out.

A big echo of a played trumpet was heard..

***

"!!!" All of us four stood up straight as we heard these, it seems like we failed just now. The second sound of the trumpet was heard, echoing around the glazier mountains. "!!! We.. We need to ask Harold about the Lady!.." I snapped up in awareness, the count of trumpets limiting to 7 blows, it counts as our time to know the lady.

"We need to hurry!" The third trumpet blowed.. "Oh my 8!@#$ gosh..." We all ran up towards the entrance of the room and got out, we found Harold frozen, standing frozen with his lifeless body. "Oh no.." "We need to get informations in his folded papers!" "In his envelope!.." Everyone shouted out their succesful plans and continued. The fourth trumpet blowed..

We scattered around the whole cottage and find the envelope Harold hid about the Lady, we just figured out one of his wooden tiles on the ground is moving. We ducked down and scooped the tile up. We found the envelope once again..

The fifth trumpet howled..

We nervously opened the envelope quickly and scattered the folded papers, we found one of the folded papers was written "Lady in white" on its outer page. We flipped it open and readed it silently fast..

"The lady in white, discoveration in June 24.. Actually, no one knows the half of the information of the lady. This will lead them, their minds to know where is the other half of the lady's information..---"

The sixth trumped was blown louder and longer..

Our hair skins jumped.

"--the way towards Chamisol Park was the way towards the lady's house too. She was crossing the street and then suddenly died because she was shot on the right corner of her shoulder and was bumped by a car accidentaly. Her body was found missing on the next 3 days when the incident scattered, it wasfound missing for a while and was discovered brutally murdered. She was stabbed in the eyes several times, shot with bullets in her body, hanged up high on the wooden roof place.--"

The last trumpet has several seconds more to be blown to finish picking up informations.

"It was a vey horrible death experience of a lady who did nothing, actually, the dealers who kidnapped her freed her by paying them back with $100,000,000,000 in a month. It was so obssesed with her that the report was ended in A.S.A.P. when the manager of the dealers was caught. Escaped. Killed. It was very obvious that he escaped by being killed and just be free with it. -------"

" End of report -- July 01.. -- Maricris Tabo"

The report ended there with a unsuspicious ending, but just in time, the seventh trumpet was blown. All of us froze one by one until the place broke down into pieces and us lost consiousness..

----------
A/N: Like it? No? YeH? I don't know but did you like it? Eh dern't knew, this took a little long because of the busy days.. {School Days} YeH? Yeah. I'm sorry but my break times is every Saturdays and Sundays,  in Saturdays i can just use when it's 1:00 P.M. Now. :D So, schedules made. End of meeting.