Chapter 40

"Janica..?" My voice echoed, "H-huh..?" Janica raised her head to see. "(Y/N)..? B-but.. Your going to be... *Sobs*"

Poor Janica.. Good thing she was my friend to look for me..

"Janica.. Look up.." Janica looked around to see who was speaking, she looked up the cieling. She widened her eyes as to see it was me in a puddle-like-portal. "(Y/N)??! B-but. Your dead..!" "No.. I'm here in a nightmare that caused me, my Real life Me to lose consiousness.!" Janica furrowed her brows.

"You.. That means.. Your alive?" I nodded, i reached out my hand from the puddle-like-portal to the Real World. Janica reached it, "(Y/N).. I.. Where have you been?! I.. I was too worried about you! Did you know how much sacrifice i gave to see you?!" I didn't know Janica really cares for me..

"I.. I'm sorry to make you worry.. It's. It's just.." "What is it (Y/N)?!" I looked down at her..

"I am with your favorite youtuber..." She widened her eyes in disbelief. "My favorite youtuber?" "Yeah! You know.. Cryaotic?!" She gave a forced smile on her face and...

"C-can i come with you?! I wanted to hug you, not to grip your hand only! I missed you! The you, you!"  She smiled at me while begging. "I dunno but, let's give it a try!" I pulled her up from the portal.

......

.....

..

"Gah!" "Grrraaah!" After pulling her up, the portal closed.. "Oh no, the portal.." She touched the puddle, it was completely water again now. "No." I looked at her, she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back to comfort her .. "Don't worry, i'm still here for you.." We hugged like we didn't saw each other again..

She snapped up, "Where's Cry?" She grinned, i pointed out the door. "Come here with me." We stood up near the door, she was on the side of the door. "Cry?!" We heard footsteps nearing us.. "Eeeekk!" Janica was too excited to see Cry. The door creeked as Janica started to shut her mouth up.

She then almost fainted as she heard the sexiness of Cry's voice, "Yeah? What is it?" She screamed, fangirled too much? She hugged Cry from the back and Cry tingled. "Wh-wha.." "Cry!! I love you!!" She tighten her hug to Cry. "Aahh!" Cry was raising his two arms as he didn't notice someone will hug him. "Wh-who is this...?" He whispered to me, "Uh, that's my best friend.. She used to wait for like 2 years for you to notice her, commenting all your videos.

Cry was suprised after hearing that, he looked at his back, "Wh-what?." I acted so Cry would know what i'm saying. "What?" "I said.. Introduce to her..?" Cry suddenly snapped up and turned around, Janica's hug disappeard.

"Uh.. I'm.. C-Cryaotic.?" Janica answered for all the sudden.. "I'm Janica Michelle!!" She hugged Cry one more time.. "U-uh..?" "Oooh! I'm sorry Cry! Hehe!" She teased, she winked at Cry and looked around the room. "aoh what's this? Ah! And this..? And this..--" Janica looked around and ran outside.

Cry dashed to the door and locked it, he blocked the door with his body and sighed. "Phew!" He then stepped forward to me..

"(Y/N).. Come here.." He hugged me, his arms is on my waists, wrapped around me. I placed my hands on his chest, "Baby.." "Yeah Cry?"

"Can you uh... um.?" Cry seems like blushing with his eyes closed,

Oooh.. He wants a kiss huh? ...

His face was up high so i kisses him on the collar bone, "..." "Mmm"

He pushed me to bed and got on my side, he placed bedsheets, half of our body. "Hm... seems like you've invited a visitor.. Hehe." I just raised one of my eyebrows and smiled at him.

I hugged him and felt asleep..