Chapter 15

A/N: Hai guys, i won't be posting this tomorrow? Because, we just got a study tomorrow. Wish i can still post more chapters as i can before i stop !.. If that will happen, tomorrow? Then, enjoy your days :( Wish i can still use this and post more chapters, i'll just post alot and you guys won't miss any sweet episodes!

---------------------------------

Then, the place was so white, we entered in. It still had a same design like the last room in level 2! Now that we were now in level 3, it has different enemies coming, demons?, We spotted Ryo in our way, he was totally getting ready for the coming demons. "Well, well.. I didn't knew you guys were coming.. Hehe.." Ryo just chuckled when he said that, "Now! Get ready to kill 64 demons!.." We all widened our eyes, we were too late to say something, the demons started to come out.

The floor startednto crack apart a little as demons started to come out from the floor, "GAAAHH!?" I screamed as the floor crumbled apart, 8 demons appeard first, there were like 8 rounds as 8 rows of demons come out, one by one, Angi released her sword and boomerang out of shadows, Ryan released his sword out of 4 elements, and I also released my knife-like boomerang, Ryo just used his stick out of steel.

Angi and Ryan started to run towards the demon, i followed, 3 attacked Angi, she sliced them with her sword and with her shield-like boomerang. "Hyyaaaa! Guahhh! Take that you demoños! Gaah!!" She sliced them together as the 2 fall to pieces, the 3rd demon sliced on of her left arm and it bleeded, the demon flinged her that caused her to bleed her lip, nose, and have a purple mark on the cheek, Ryan had 3 demon enemies too, he shouted as he slice them off, "Gaaah! Lightning!! Geeeah! Fire! Ddwaaaa!!" He shouted furiosly, slicing the 1st demon into half, 2nd had no head, and the 3rd, they always got hurt at third, demon punched Ryan on the face, sliced on the chest till' it reached near the belly button (Above it) Ryan's jacket ripped apart, caused him to show his body with a slice, bleeding. "Guuah! Aaaghh! !@#$!! You 8!@#$ demon! GGGGAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Ryan sliced the demon's face and the waists, Glurglie! That's one demon blood fountain. Ew.

Then when i ran towards the 2 other demons, Ryo darted his steel stick inside the 2nd demon's stomach, removing it from the monster and then he twirled the stick around and hit the demons head, K.O. , the demon looked at Ryo, he punched Ryo, almost flinged out, he looked at the demon evily and darted the stick to the demon's left eye. Dead. I had 1 demon left to kill, he was more bigger than the rest of the demons that Angi, Ryo, and Ryan fighted, it was my turn to shine victory, I ran to the demon, threw my knife-like boomerang to the demon's forhead, i jumped and held on its horns, i climed up and trying to get the boomerang out,

Aaaaaaaghhh!! Mmaayjjaaagllaaaaakiii!!!

The demon shouted out, crying out of pain, i managed to get the boomerang, too many blood came out, making my clothes soak on it, i jumped away from the demon and threw the boomerang again, it hit the stomach near the sides, it sliced trough the demon and it bended on the side, it caused the demon to fall off from his half body, the demon didn't gave up yet, he had lazers coming out of his eyes, trying to catch me, i kept on running, and running, and running, i jumped and twirled, managing me to get the boomerang again without being hit by the demon's lazers, i ran to the demon again, the demon's left arm hit me and i flinged away, i hitted the wall, sliding me downwards and made me sit, i can see stars, i shaked my head and tried to stand up, i had a bleeding arm from the claw's fling, bleeding lip and nose. As i ran towards the demon, i jumped furiously and threw it to the demon's heart, bullseye! "Graah!! Gueah!" I shouted as i let out my energy, the demon fading a little, i pulled out my boomerang from his heart, jumping away from the demon, and the demon faded completely..

I gasped for breath, i looked at my teammates, Angi got a bleeding arm, lip, and nose, which is mediumly bad. Ryan got him bleeding on the chest and his stomach, he bleeded so badly, his jacket were torn apart, he removed and slowly and threw it away as he looked at his chest to his stomach, he really looked bad. Well, Ryo, he's not really that bruised, he bleeds a little. I asked if everyone's just fine, they all nodded. We all get readied again for round 2 of the next 8 rows of demons.

A/N: Hai guys, well this is kinda'.. Maybe not bad? Or.. Bad? Because, at June 17, 2014 is the starting of our school day, first school day, i was also been scheduled every saturday by studying at the old IDS teacher :( See ya'.. Advanced goodbye :) For like.. Maybe a very few months or days? I'm scared losing you guys :( Not in touch :(( Well, i can just post when i have extra times to go and write *^_^* I just reminded you!.. Goodnight!.. ;* See ya' :))