Chapter 26

New : A sudden pull.

-----------------------------

After being pulled in, i tried to escape from the grip on my waists "Ggraah! Stop gripping me! You have-- no rights to -- touch me!" I shaked my body to escape from the grip, "GAAAH!".....

.....

Big silent spreaded, the bed creeked, "Oh dammit!.. I-i'm trapped!" I whispered to myself, "..." A mask appeard, it was being held by a hand from the shadows of darkness. The only light was on the bed, I was trapped on the bed, my wrists is locked up tight on the bed's header. "Dammit! Let me go!" I struggled my arms, "Hm? I won't let you go easily... this is going to be fun, you wanted to leave too early? But, this is going to be fun, you won't miss this part!.." A deep cold voice just replied me, "Wh-who are you?!" I shouted at him coldly. "Huh, you're so defenseless.. How could you even survive this if your.. Defenseless..?" He threw the mask on my chest upside-down, "Gah! I-i'm not defenseless!" I tried to push the mask away. "What are you gonna do now?" While speaking, he was swiping his fingers from my waists to my legs, "Gah! Dammit! Stop that!" He just chuckled in voice, "You thought so?" A pillow was placed on my feet, "Gaah..!" Then suddenly he placed a familiar-looking man on the top of me, the mask was upside-down, the man's face was placed on the mask on my chest, his body was on the top of me, "D-d... What the !@#$  ?!!" Then suddenly, he pulled the man's jacket collar on the back of his neck, strangling him upwards and let him sit on my knees, " Do you know him?" A familiar breathing was released from him, coughs and movements of breathing "C-cry..?" The man shook his head up and down fast, the knife appeared infront of his neck,

"Do you want me to cut his neck?" "D-don't!" The stranger drew the knife closer to the man's neck, "DON'T! Please!!" He threw the man back to the top of my body again. "Mgghmm?!" He was moving his body with his wrists tied on his back, "Well then, if you know him, what will you feel if i do... this..." The stranger started to scare him with a large cutting scissors behind his neck, "Mhhgmm! Vr-Vrishus! Hshe! Hshe ish Virsus!" The man was telling me something, i can't clear it out of what he's saying, the man has a covered cloth on his mouth.

"NO! Don't cut him!" "Hm, well, that means you really do love Cry. Don't you?" I blushed and furrowed my eyes, "Wait him in the red rug with a priest beside him.. Seeing you with a vail, and a white dress.. Boquet of flowers on your hands..." I started to shake my head, i noticed the man was tired of shouting, he lowered his head, "Shut up! Let me go!"

I shouted to the stranger coldly as he put the scissors away from the man's neck, he started to raise him up again and put him on my knee, sitting down with his head lowered, the stranger gripped his brownish hair, "Gguuah!" "Speak beautiful boy... SPEAK!" He put his hand away from the man's hair and pulled the cloth from hus mouth that is slightly showing on the side of his mask.

"(Y/N)...!"  A beautiful tone was heard, Cry! No! It was Cry! "NOO! Let go of him! Why don't you just leave us alone?!" The stranger laughed, he released blue electricities from his arms. "V-virus..!" I snapped out as Cry said that,  "Virus?!" He just laughed, "Hm, this is fun isn't it?.." "Huh! It's just only fun when you let me go! And Cry!" Virus started to pull my hair and gripped it "AAAGGHH!" "Don't touch her Virus!"

"Cry.. Tell me, do you love (Y/N)?!" A suprisingly question just popped out of Virus' mouth, "Cry, tell me.!?" Virus was curiously serious, Cry looked at me as if it was a meaning that he'll be faking something in his words. "I... I.." Then suddenly, the door breaked open as 2 strangers came in,

"Stay away from them!" A very familiar voice was heard, always, "Stay away from them!.." Virus looked back at us narrowly cold and faded away before the 2 strangers could even attack him, i sighed, "C-cry.." Cry looked at me, trying to move, he couldn't because he had been tied on the wrists on his back, he just crawled his body towards the top of my body instead.

"Cry..?" He just lied on the top of me, no replies, he placed his face on my neck, he was very tired, i just pressed my face on the side of his head and started to worry, "Wh-what was that all.. About...?" I suddenly left myself blank-minded. "Are you guys okay?" "Come on! Pick em' up." As the 2 strangers appeared, their faces poked out from the dark shadow on the bed, "*Gasp* (Y/N)?! Are you okay?!" It was Angi who asked, Ryo frozed in happiness with his mouth wide open smiling, "Are you okay (Y/N)? Wh-who's this? Cry?" She brushed Cry's hair and peeked at his face on my neck, "Yep, it's Cry." She looked at us both being placed like a sandwich. I felt that while Cry was placing his face on my neck he was like a little boy that wants to hug me but, he just crawled to my body instead and placed his face on my neck. He was trying to push his mask upwards a little, his lips was seen, he drew his face closer to my neck and planted a small kiss.

"C-Cry.." He can't speak, he was to tired to make voice, all he did was planted a kiss on my neck. "Aww, come on love birds.. Let's go!" Ryo seperated us gently, he sliced the rope that's tied up on my wrists on the bed's header. Ryo pulled me up and carried my arm to his shoulder, Angi helped Cry up, cutting the rope on his wrists, Cry touched his wrists all around and helped Cry walk towards the checkpoint hall...