Chapter 64

A very Replay, all was alive, teleported..
------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
#
#  QUICK DASH, ERROR WAS RESPAWNING.

E-ERROR!

SCREEN STOPPED, EXIT?
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@-------

--------------------------------
You×Cry

I've felt this way before now... It's so wierd.. My.. Soul, it's getting wierder.. I've found myself.. Lying down on a...

..?!!??!??!

I saw a man beside me, with a bloody mask. "C-Cry..?" I cupped my hands and plastered it on my face, great joy was expanding on my expression. "I-I.. Cry?!..." 

My tears falling, i hugged the lying Cry on the ground, "You cheater!!.." I bit his band on his mask. He woke up in a sudden. "I-I'm sorry.. (Y/N).."

As i didn't understand i became into.. Crazy.. Crying in joy, not noticing the place, sudden transportation, hugging and biting Cry?, i felt the same... Exact moment...

"C-Cry.." As Cry turned red, he removed his mask for a while, suddenly it became too blurry to see his magical face.

"I-It's too blurry Cry..." "I know baby.." I was very shocked, whenever i look away, it's so clear.. when i looked back on his face, without the mask.. It's too blurry...

"I never knew that... You've come back.."  Cry nodded, our shaking shoulders are felt.. My tears are falling even faster like fountains.. I am so embarrased, crying for no reason.. I never thought of Cry before when i felt something wierd.. It just happend to be.. Today...

Why...?

"I've gotta tell you... your my second..." A speed dash of widening eyes within Cry's words, my heart ached. "S-Second..?" Cry nodded, looking up.. "I.. Got someone else already..."  My tears dropped together..

Snifflings, hardening of the heart, i began to fall away..

"what..? The hell?. No, i'm yours babe.. Right?.." Cry closed his eyes weakeningly and turned away, "Your not kidding Cry..?" I began to sit up, removing my arms away from him, i folded my arms and legs. "How dare you.." As Cry sit up, he began to reach out his hand onto me. Brushing my hair.

"Don't you f**king touch me, i'm not yours! Your now with the f**king B*tch RIGHT?!!" Cry felt ashamed of himself and weakeningly placed his hand down.

"No.. I'm here to say, your the second because.. The first was broken due to the miss of you.. Don't you see? I've protected you and placed you on another part of my heart.. The first part was missing you.. It rotted.."

I was confused. Cry hugged me intensely and looked at me, "I.. L-Lo... Guh.. I-I..--" I smiled, "I love you too Cry.." Cry turned red, i can clearky see it, the color is clearly seen in the blur scene.

I kissed Cry suprisingly, he shaked in amusement and kissed me back passionately..

The place began to turn white and blurry.. We hugged tightly to not lose each other again..