Chapter 46

I squealed in the inside as i got out, i felt something different that forced me to turn around all over the halls.

"Uh.." As i look, They are all grouping near the door that leads to level seven. They seemed to plan something without me, but i don't budge tho'.

"H-hey (Y/N)..! Come here for a sec. and.. Would you guys go away for a minuet? And uh.. Just come look!" Cry whispered something to Ryo and Angi which made them go away from their grouped place for a while. Cry let me go near the door that leads to level 7 and made me look and stare at it for a while.

It seems like the door was very different among the other doors we've been through.. The door was purple instead of red..

"So, um, what's inside it? Can i touch it or..." I reached out my hand as i asked Cry if i can touch it, he suprisingly reached his hand out and pulled my upcoming hands to the door to his chest.

"N-no.. We don't know what'll happen yet (Y/N).." "Uh, don't be silly.. It is just as similar as the other doors we've been through..!" I removed my trapped hands on his chest and reached it to the door again, he directly pushed my body to the wall so i won't reach it anymore. His body was also bounced of and pressed his to mines. He trapped me on my wrists and placed them near the sides of my shoulders.

"What are you doing?!" He furrowed his eyes as he questioned me directly serious. "I-i.. It's just similar to other doors right?" He sighed annoyingly,

"It's maybe different. Hm?" He raised one of his eyebrows and gave me a wry smile. "Ugh.. F-fine.. I was just curious.." "You musn't be so curious like that, it can be dangerous you know?" Cry gave me a small wink after that, i just looked onto his eyes instead. And i just noticed...

"Uh Cry? Where is your.. Mask....?" Cry patted his hands around his face and noticed there really is no mask.

"Well, i don't feel like it for a while." He smiled at me maniacly, "Eugh. Don't do that.!" I pushed him away from me and he just gave me a teasing look.

"Hah, i was just teasin' ya.. Come here." He pulled me in with his big arms and squeezed me on his chest. "Uggkhll... Uhh.. Y-yeaah...!" I can't breath a little..

"S-sorry. Here."

He gave me something, a small box.. It has something inside,

"!!!"....

After i opened it, i was suprised of what i just saw there..

Cry was laughing all around as he saw the reaction of my face, while not noticing, he quickly reached for his camera and took a picture of me. Opening my mouth slightly with a very bad pose..

I noticed it a little later when i heard the camera snap.

I looked at him and the camera and reached for it,

"C-Cry! Give me that!.." "Hehe, maybe.. No? Hahaha, that cute reaction." He was teasing me even more, i unexpectedly stepped on his foot and made him trip backwards, his back hit the wall on the other side, he was a little dizzy. I fell down right down with him and i'm on top of him. We fell like... Idk, his knees and body were a little bended from the wall, and it makes sense that i'm on the top of him.

No wonder, we felt dizzy. A soft sensation suddenly touched my lips after we fell down.

We unexpectedly didn't know that...

Our lips touched..!

I was distractively struggling to get away gently because of embarrasment but, he wrapped his arms around me and he coninued to kiss me..

He kissed me deeply and i critically fell down deep in my mind.

I almost fainted with his kiss. I didn't know.... it was...

Oh. yes. My first kiss. Of course.

YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

♥♥♡♡♥♥!!!!!!!!