Chapter 2

Last Chapter:   "Huh?, i.. Who's there?" i opened the curtain slight.
----------------------

All i saw was nothing. Maybe that was just an imagination..

As i closed the curtains i rinsed my hair with water and...

          I hope you will come... (Y/N).. i just wanted to play with you a little bit.. I missed you.. *Laughs a little*

I ignored everything i heard, i reached out for the towel and covered it all around me. I walked through the halls and spotted my room, i reached out my hand and twisted the doorknob, a really nice scent fills my nostrils.. I kept on sniffing the air full of perfume, i headed to my closet and opened it with my two soft little hands. I picked out my clothes, coat, boots, head wear, and anything that is used for snow days.

And noticed, "What, why would i wear gears for snowy weathers?" I sighed, looking at the window again. Well, that pretty scared me... it became snowy all around the place, snow lying down the ground and snowflakes running down lightly. Then i just realized that why did it became snowy?

Well actually, i didn't noticed it for some reason. I wore my coat amd clothes, ran outside the room and opened the door freely. But, before i could even get out the house someone pulled my from my waists and let me in.

"Gaah!, who's there?!" My eyebrows furrowed, as a reply came the voice has a computer-like voice. My skin hair raised as i listen and struggle,

                        "Haha.. I already found you (Y/N).! That was fun... wanna play hide and seek Round 2?..."