Chapter 19

B/U : The buttons

---------------------------

Cry pressed the lower left button, 6 points fell on him "Oh sweet.!" He chuckled, Ryo pressed the upper left, a tiny evil bunny was released and attacked him, "Oh my god, if your small and evil, just please don't transform into a large rabbit!" His phobia of bunnies.. Made him kicked it and the bunny faded away, "Damn that 8!@#$ rabbit!" I laughed, Angi pressed the center, "Her weapon glowed and has shadows with fire, "Oh that's goddamn toasty, this is awesome." She looked at her weapon, chuckling, she was swinging it and trying what will happend when it has fire, it released shadows with a mix of fire, "Wow." , Now, i picked out the button which is just perfect for how i reach it, on the right, when i pressed it, the place shaked, "Oh my god! What did you press?!" Cry started to look all over the place, Angi looked at the door, Ryo just paniced all over the room, later on the place suddenly stopped shaking, Ryo is still running all around the room "Earthquake!?" We just stared at him, he stopped, "Oh, um. Hehe? Look! The door!" He seemed to be embarrased, but he pointed out the door, it's already opened, "Come on!!..." Angi ran, we all followed, the hall with rooms again, nice.. We high-fived with each other, "We passed!" "Yeah! I know right!?" "It's the most amazing thing happend!" I just stood in silence, smiling at them..

"Haha! ... (Y/N).. Are you okay?" Cry asked, i just smiled at him, "Oh, yes. I'm okay, i was just so happy we got passed level 4. I was shaking in fear that time! Haha" I just chuckled, he tickled me on the sides. "Haha, what was that?" Cry tickled me harder on the sides, i can't breath from laughing too much, i tried to run away but he is chasing me, "Gahaha! O-okay! GAHAHA! Oh god please stop! Gahahueha!" while we were chasing with each other, he caught me, "Gah.. Hah.. Haha... finally." I breathed out, he wrapped his arms around my stomach, i blushed. I can feel the breath out of his nostrils on the back of my neck, "Duaah! Th-that tickles.." I whispered, laughing too much a little, "Hmm?" He placed his forehead on the back of my head.

"I'm tired.. Hmh.." He chuckled, "Me too." I just smiled, but then suddenly, he hugged me even tighter  and, I really can't move, while he's hugging me, he is moving his fingers on my sides, he was tickling me even more. "GAAAAH!! Gahahaha!!?! Stop! Stoop! C-Cry!" "Gahaha!" We laughed all the time, when we stopped, we just remembered that we need some rest. "Oh, hah.. huueh.. Oh, yeah? We need rest.. I just remembered."  Cry nodded, we headed back to the room, not noticing Angi and Ryo just giggled all the time and headed back to theirs room too.

Well, that was the most fun moments i have ever had with them!.. I was so lucky to have them around, that was a greatest luck ever.

A/N: Wow, so guys? How was Chapter 19? I mean seriously. Because i just wrote this just for you to read something fun, funny, or if it is something to you that you can't really say pretty much? Or something..  I was trying to earn and make a memory for your character and you because... the near chapter has a.. Um.. Bad? Bad moment for a while? Woah, woah, i know you still have no reactions at that point but, breaking chains is gonna happen maybe in... um, next 4 chapters? Or um, 3? I dunno'.. I'm gonna make alot of memories of you and Cry so epic thing's gonna happen :]... WAIT. THIS IS MY LONGEST WRITE EVAA'!! I never write anything this big! Only short! Yay! Did you read it?! Huh?! Huh?! (I've done this before xD)