Chapter 34

A/N: Hey guys! It's June 14 already.. It's almost near, June 17 is nearing! Oh my god! :O So.. That means it is a little late for me to finish this huh ._."  But.. I will still make some few chapters to keep in touch sometimes! (Or maybe not. Just expecting if the story will still keep in touch. Hope it will! :] ♡♡!! Thank you for your help and in-touch  guys! I appreciate it very much! :D

-------------------------

We were thinking of being too much of a high brat. Well, i hope it was already done for teaching her some simple lectures. I was now kinda' feeling bad and guilty about her, damn.

"Th-that was fast!" Cry looked at the hall directly. "Well atleast it is getting even far.! And challenging too!" Ryo opened his door after that..

Then suddenly...

*Thud* *A big electricity popped right infront of Ryo*

"Gaah!!" A unexpected guest just came. "V-Virus?!" We all snapped up in shock. "B-but, this is checkpoi... NO! YOU, Virus!!" I started to run towards Virus to fight but Cry locked his arms around me, i was struggling to escape his arms. "L-let go!" Cry held me even stronger, "N-no! J-just.. Calm down (Y/N)!" He pinched me and a thunder spreaded my body.

It just gave me a shock and made my body wobble. "Gah!" It hurts a little tho'.. Yep, always happens. "Oh then.. Is it really YOU? If your wondering I was just gonna come to fight, i was JUST gonna COME to see something." Virus said it to us firmly, but evily. "S-see something?" I scratched my head as Cry let go of me. "Yes..." He grinned chaoticly wide, he then said something before he started to faint. "V-Virus?" He started to fade away with electricity with his words "Hm, you can't go on to final level in level 10 before I do. Remember, you are gonna face me before you get in.!" He faded suddenly after he finished his words.. "Remember?.." I started to roll a dice in my mind. "Remember... Remember (Y/N)..." The word echoed around my mind as he faded away, i stared at the place where he stood, completely frozen.

Why?