Chapter 41

....

It suddenly felt warm..

I opened my eyes around the dim light.. I can see Cry, he's been flooded with the moonlight from the night.. The windows gives a shine from the moonlight and covered Cry..His eyes burned passionately as he stare to me. He was shirtless. >_>♥♥

"So, you've been awaken." He looked at me warmly, "I.." "Don't cover your personality with shyness.." I widened my eyes as he said that. He smiled at me and kissed me on the ear. The bed creeked as he crawled on the top of me.

"C-Cry.." He just kissed me on the collar bone through my neck and the back of my ear, he then bit my earlobe.. His hands ran everywhere on my body, his hands crawled upwards inside my shirt as he kissed me passionately. "Mmm.." "..." Cry got inside unexpectedly and grasped it. I can hardly breath a little.. "Mmmrghhh.." "Hmm, you seemed to enjoy it so far.." I widened my look at him as his smile looked like he was enjoying it..

He crawled his hands all over my body, my clothes was a little removen. He slided his hands from my thighs then upwards, "Aahh.." It was kinda' ticklish as he did it, i blushed and my body tingled.

"Hmmeheh..." He just chuckled enjoyingly..

He then buried his face on the middle of my chest. "Aghh.." I can feel him licking it too, "Ah, ahh... agghhh!.." Several moans was heard, a little later, he stopped and lied down on my side. "Come here.." I neared him, he reavhed out his arms and hugged me, i can feel his warmth all over me.

This was happening in all the sudden..

Wow.