Chapter 51

As the silence breaked up even longer than expected, not until a loud sound of echoes started to break the silence once for a while.

In shock, i struggled away from his arms and looked around the shadowy place. Making thoughts that i'm strayed.

"Aaaughhhaaagghh!! This is all your fault.!" I walked near the man and started punching his chest. He just chuckled in astonishment. "Hm? My fault you say?" He just giggled as he heard my wierd reaction. "Look what've you done! I'm lost now..! If you weren't here to bother me finding my friends i should've fought them earlier!!" I complained in nervousness. The man just stood there, giggling, as if like nothing happend.

"Uughh! Don't you 'Hehahiha' me! This is serious! This isn't a joke! How dare you giggle infront of me while i'm complaining seriously?!" I started to pound my fists on his chest again.

Before i could hit the 4th time, the man quickly placed his hands near his chest and catched my coming fists to his chest. He tightens the grip of his hands on my wrists a little.

"Uuaaagghhnn!" I just moaned in pain, the man started to shake and placed his hands onto my waists quickly.

"!!!.. L-let me go! Don't you ever touch me!!!.." I struggled in panic. The man raised my body and placed me on his shoulder. My butt and the rest was on the front, my head and to the half of my body was on his back. I can feel my blood raising up towards my head as i get even more annoyed of him.

He started walking..

I clenched my fists and pound them on his back several times.

"Let.. Me.. Go!!.. rrruuaaagghhh!!" I steamed from my ears as i kept on pounding my fists on his back. It seems like he doesn't feel anything. The more i pleaded to let me down and let me go, the more he acts blank and just ignores me.

"Dammit..!" I whispered to myself quietly. I wobbled my arms on his back as he just keeps on walking.

Later on, i can sense that he is bringing me to some kind of... cottage..?

He opened the door and the door creeked as he open it. After going in, a full warmth covered my body and the chills left me. The man started to carry me down.

*Thud!*

"O-ow!!" He just threw me on the sofa deliberately.

I mean, not really that hard but.. After that, everything seems awkward..

"Here, drink it." He lended me a tea, a very hot tea. My fingers would barely touch touch it for long.

I accepted it and sipped the tea slowly. He sat down on the sofa by the fireplace and asked me a few questions.

.............

Few minuets later..

"Oh! Is that so?.." He was very much astonished as he learn much more from me. But i don't think i could give everything because he's a stranger or something like that..

"Ah, so.. Who are you with now? I mean, i know you wouldn't go here by yourself in this place..!" I started to furrow my brows a bit as he looks at me.

"U-uh.. i'm with my friends... i didn't catch up with them when they got here already just a couple minuets ago.." The man nodded as he understoods.

I whirled my head sidewards, facing the window of his cottage. The outside was very foggy, a very thick shades of grey, and .. Cold.. I placed my tea near my thighs, putting it down. I was so worried what've happend to them with me here warm and cozy in the cottage. I feel guilt. Not for long, the man told me something.

"Uh.. Friends? I also met some teenagers here just a while ago before you did." In suprise, i jumped in excitement to see them. "Wh-where are they? Did you also brought them here?" The man replied with a nod. He pointed out the room where Angi and the rest were. I stood up and ran to it. Before i could even open the door, the man opened them for me.

"Oh why, thank you.. Sir.." He was astonished with my words. The man suddenly placed his hands on my shoulder as i look to him warmly.

"You could just call me Steff." He added it with a sweet smile. "Oh.. Th-thank you... Steff.. Thank you.. for helping us.." Steff patted my shoulder and i continued to walk in the room.

...

...