Chapter 60

Ryo×

-------------------

I complained to myself, sulking at those gaps.

"Huh.. Why does it have to be so far to reach? If i only have the bag here somewhere..."

As i reached out to my pocket on my pants, i slided my hand inside, my fingers finding the bag, soon enough i touched something unusual, i pulled it out of my pocket. "What the.?" It is a key, i don't know why the hell it is in my pocket but i think it is important, it has a paper scrap on it, it is taped on it, [Science Lab Key ] I raised one of my eyebrows, "Huh, this school has a science lab? I don't know this school had one, heh, awesome.! Well, the only thing is.. Where is the science lab.?" I twirled my head side to side, it has only 1 room in this hall, it's the room where i got my consiousness back.

"Hm. It's just here in the school somewhere, well, i think i need to go explore this freakin' school and get the heck outta' here. Besides, maybe i am going on a field trip with some real freakin' corpses." I smirked as i walked back straight to the other hall.

** A few hours muinets later **

"Guhh.. My bad, maybe i just walked on the wrong path.. *Groans* My feet is freakin' tired right now..! I.. Need to rest for a while somewhere.." I continued to walk on the dusty hall, searching for the right room the rest on for a while, not for long i saw a room which looks so comfortable and safe, i ran into it. "Hm, not bad.." As i step in i saw two beds behind the curtains and a table with a medicine cabinet beside it. It is a little dim but i really needed to rest for a while.

"*Lets out a big sigh* Haaaaahhh! Good thing there's also a thingy here, these bed thingies.." I walked towards the two beds and sat down on the edge of it, slumping backwards on the bed deeply. The bed's so soft it doesn't seem so dusty at all. "Huh, this place just looks so familiar and a little unfamiliar it gives me death-like body to continue with. Well so, it looks like this place is so unforgiving.. No water, no fewd, no.. Girls? Haha.. Silly me.." I became crazy for a while when i started to became curiously aware when i heard a big thudding sound.

*THUD!!*

I paniced as i sit up on the bed, i slowly stood up and walked behind the curtains near the bed, my head poked out on the side of the curtains, i saw a man drifted by on the halls, he looks like.. Running away or something.. I studied it a little more, a cluttering sounds of shoes was heard, running through the halls. "H-huh.." I just furrowed my eyebrows to study it more, something ehoed unsually, it sounds like a piece of steel fell on the floor boards.

*Cling!*

A cluttering sounds of shoes came running along the halls again.

I hid behind the curtains and gasped histerically quiet. "Da fuh happend.." I twirled my eyeballs to the bed, i saw a shining electric glow appear on the top of the bed. It was my phone, its digital glow made me notice it. I walked towards it slowly. Reaching out my hand for my phone, as i look at the screen of my phone, all i saw is 48 missed calls..

I widened my eyes in disbelief, "In the world? This is my first time to see with both of my eyes, a 48 missed call thingy.. Dammit.." I looked below it, it was Angi, 19 hours ago. Wha.. Yesterday?

I called Angi back, a wierd and spooky voice was heard while ringing..

"Help me.. Help me... *** Help me..."

Other words sounds like japanese thingy, i ended the call A.S.A.P., i threw my phone on the bed abnoxiously and fell down with my both of my knees on the ground.

"H-huh..?! The hell is happening here.? Dead bodies, some 8!@#$ help me !@#$, blood, and some crap messages is appearing slowly! Dammit!" I punched the floorboards, not for long, i heard fast shoe steps come closer, i widened my eyes in horror and hid behind the curtains, poking my head out on the side a little. "H-huh..?" I was a little confused, i saw nothing. Not for long, i heard shoe steps come near the entrance way of the room.

"*Pant* *Pant* M-Michelle..! Were almost there...! *Pant* *Pant*"

A young woman's voice was nearing too, i was so aware i hid behind the curtains tightly tucked. A swoosh was echoing was entering the room, i saw a beautiful young woman carrying another young woman. They seemed like, hurt.

I walked slowly away from the curtains, going out slowly, preparing to launch out my metal stick out from my pocket.

Not really passed but, i seem to fail when i heard i step something fried.

"*Gasp* Wh-who's there?!"  The young woman looked around awarely as i ran towards the shelf, behind another curtain. I poked my head out a little and listened.

But, not for long, again, i forgot that i was holding on my metal stick a while ago. I removed my hands away from my metal stick, not knowing, the metal stick i was holding on a while ago, slipped out of my pocket and fell on the floor boards. A calm tingling was heard.

The lady was so frighten, she looked around the room awaringly scared and took a step backwards.

I have no deal but to show, for long, i know i will be discovered i'm hiding here for a long time. I breathed in deeply and let out my breath slowly quiet.

A calm shoe steps was heard, echoing towards her.

"W-Who the hell?!" The lady took a step backwards, holding her friend tightly while in pain.

"R-relax.! I-it's just me..! I..--" She was so relieved and so nervous she acted mad nervous because of it, "What?! You are just there all the time?! Don't you know how scared and nervous i am because i'm saving and proctecting my friend and i because of all these crazy damn?!" She was dead serious. I didn't know why i did it horribly but, the good thing is she knew i am a human. Not a murderer. Tsk!

"No, i.. I can explain! Very much! A real explanation! I'm so sorry!" I acted wierd without thinking. "No! You made me so much nervous i wanted to die!" "Hey! Life is special you know? You are just going to die in this place too, if your thinking of dying, think of how you'll die here lady!" She felt a little guilt and smirked a little, "I don't think so." She continues to carry her friend, ignoring me, heading to the bed. She placed her weakening friend on the bed and tucked her properly.

She pulled a chair from the desk near the bed and sat down on it, nearing the chair to the bed, she looked at her weak friend rest peacefully.

"I'm sorry i caused you for all of these." She patted her weak friend's head slowly calm.

"I.. I'm really sorry to bother.. Wh-where did you come from?.. I mean.. Not really like that.. I.. i'm so sorry to bother.. I just wanted to ask.." My apologization turned upside-down when she looked at me, eyeballs rolled onto the side to see me. "No, it's.. It's fine.. W-we.. Just been here for the last 3 hours.. So, maybe your.. Also new here.?" She looked at me calmly with her bloody clothes, i nodded. "Y-yeah i.. I just lost consiousness after meeting up with my friends and just.. Been drifted here.. I.. aw.. Sorry.." She smiled calmly sweet and just ignored those mistakes, "I'm.. I'm Jen, this is... my weakening friend.. Michelle.."

I was so suprised to meet them calmly sweet.

....

A/N: Sorry to have this long, for waiting so long, so long, i am now um.. Killing Ryo later.. JK!! OMG NO. ^_^ I'm so sorry xDD BTW, please kindly VOTE my new story that is going to be updated later, next week, or tomorrow. PLEASEE!! I'M BEGGING YOU. XD TY for reading this chapter btw sista's..! ! See you on chapter... 61!!!! ^_^♡♡♡♡