Chaper 39

New : A big sacrifice for a best friend.

--------------------------------------
A/N: How's it doing so far? Oh BTW. I'm not yet ending this but.. Tomorrow's my school day and.. Maybe i can't post anything yet. Sorry! :[ ♡♥!! Haha, hope you guys keep on touch ! ;) maybe um.. Just a several chapters left? Yeah. Bai. Yhat's all what i am gunna say. ^_^

---------------------------------------

{{Back in the nightmare..}}

<<Your room>>

My heart ached with coldness, i clutched my chest as the pain spreads all around it. "Gaagghhh!!" I can't help it, i shouted in pain. My necklace started to glow, it reflected to the water near the bathroom.

I started to crawl towards the puddle near the bathroom door. I clutched my chest tighter as i crawl towards it. "Urghh..!" As i reached it, i looked inside the mediumly small puddle that was scattered on the floor. As the puddle changed its look and color, it just changes something...

A little later, a room appeard in the puddle, a white room. It has a bed, a window, the window's shining. Covered with beautiful shines from the sun. But, there is a person lying down on the bed. Much familiar, it also has a visitor, lying her head on the bed while sitting down on some kind of.. Chair..

It.. It's a room in the hospital..

And.. That's.. Janica..!!

And who's that person..? It.. seems very much familiar...

...

It took me a minuet to figure out that it was...

Me....

Janica was there for me..

I didn't know.. She was always there in Real life...

I'm sorry i couldn't ... say thank you...