Story Time

I stumbled backwards and felt completely drained of all my energy. In Zeus hand he held a glowing, golden orb and when he clenched it in his fist it seemed to seep away. "Violet? Are you ok?" Percy questioned. I grunted.

"Just a little.. Tired." i murmured clutching his shoulder.

"Your immortality is gone, but not the power." Zeus confirmed. Podisdeon stepped down then resuming normal height and made his way towards me with Cateagis. Our dad talked to Percy first and Cateagis came towards me and held out her arms like she wanted a hug so I stepped closer and let her wrap her arms around me.

"You can't come back up here after you die sweetheart." She murmurs rubbing my back.

"I know you must think I'm stupid for giving this up." I reply with a smile. She laughs and holds me at arms length.

"I don't think that honey. I know exactly why you did it. It's for that boy isn't it?" She half whispers.

"Percy? Ew." I say trying to sound disgusted. Cateagis laughs and shakes her head.

"No not him Procella." I furrow my eyebrows and tap my chin.

"Well it's not Jason that's disgusting. He's like my cousin and my uncle." She smiles widely at me as I glance over at Jason and Thalia who are talking to their father.

"Nico sweetie." I look over at him and Hazel awkwardly shifting their feet and staring at the clouded floor.

"Oh him well..." I shrug and she smiles again hugging me.

"Just make sure he's worth it." Oh damn, now wouldn't that be something. I gave up my immortality for a boy who didn't feel the same about me as i did.

"Procella!" Poseidon boomed stepping towards me.

"Uhh hi dad." I said shyly while Cateagis rubbed my shoulder. Percy smiled at me as our dad moved closer to us.

"Your brother gave up immortality once as well." I glance over at him and he shrugs.

"Wait seriously? What would you have been the god of? Tide pools?" I teased. Percy scoffed.

"No!" He cried out defiantly. I laughed.

"Now my own immortal daughter doesn't even want immortality. Maybe I'm doing something wrong." He murmured rubbing his chin.

"Well why did you give it up Percy?" I asked him.

"Well I sort of turned down the offer but same thing, I gave it up for Annabeth." That was a surprise. He gave me a small smile. "We weren't even together at that point and I gave it up." He shrugged and licked his lips.

"It was worth it?" He nods his head. "

Yes I think so." My eyes wandered to Nico again who was still staring at the ground a bit angrily. "I

don't know if I approve of this." Poseidon muttered following my gaze.

"Dad..." I grumbled furrowing my eyebrows.

"He's nice. To me anyways. Sometimes." Poseidon laughs and Percy joins in.

"He does seem to hate her less than the rest of the world." My brother commented. I made a face at him.

"You know, not that I was going to ask for permission anyways." Poseidon and my mother chuckled. "

We noticed." I blushed red when Zeus said,

"Time to get you back to Camp don't you think?" I nodded and sighed.

"Wait how long were we down there?" Poseidon furrows his bro and Zeus opens and closes his mouth but doesn't reply.