House of Night

"What do you think about the House of Night?" I ask him taking his hand in mine. He's still really cold despite how warm it is down here. He stares at our hands for a couple of seconds like he doesn't usher stand the gesture. I squeeze his hand lightly and he looks back up at me.

"What about it?" I shrug.

"Well what do you think you'll see in it." He didn't say anything when we were all talking about our worst fears. I mean I didn't say anything because I can't even remember the dreams but he just sat there.

"I don't know my life will probably just flash before my eyes." He says bitterly.

"Your life hasn't been that bad has it?" He gives me this look, like I couldn't possibly understand everything he's been through.

"My mother was killed by Zeus. My dad dropped my sister and I off at a hotel for seventy years. My sister dies. I become an outcast at both camps." I stop him there.

"You hopped back and forth between both camps?" He smirks.

"Yeah I found out about Camp Jupiter and brought Hazel there." I arch an eyebrow.

"Impressive, but Nico I think you chose this." He opens his mouth to protest but I beat him to it. "Your sister died and you left Camp Half-Blood in a rage. You could have stayed. Let Percy explain." Nico shakes his head.

"She was my sister. She always looked after me and I had nobody." He sighs and rubs his forehead.

"Hey you have me now." I say hitting his arm.

"Ew." I scoff, and kiss him lightly even though the sunglasses are in the way.

"Let's go back huh?" I nod slowly and squeeze his hand again before letting go and heading back to the group. I sit back down next Percy after parting ways with Nico.

"Did you two make out." he jokes. I hit him across the chest and Percy begins snickering.

"Shut up and just watch out for monsters." i say gesturing out towards Tartarus.

"There's nothing. Everyone is scared of your sword. I wouldn't be surprised if Night herself was." There's a deep cackle and everyone shoots up stiffening. Swords are pulled and tensions are high as women with bat wings and a gown made out of the galaxies themselves. Her eyes were bright and luminous but you couldn't see much more of her face it was too dark. I don't know when the blood red landscape had faded away behind us or how we had gotten so close to this big black void of nothingness. It must have been Night who transported us here. Just hearing her own name made her come to us or us go to her.

"Percy Jackson." she purrs.

"Hey Night we're here for the tour again!" Tour? I glance at Percy in complete and utter confusion and everyone else looks confused as well.

"Silence! There is no Tour of Tartarus you insolent demi-god!" Percy shrugged.

"Eh. It was worth a shot. How do you feel about my sisters sword?" he questions motioning towards me. She hisses at me. She actually hisses.

"Rude. I can see why nobody visit's on this tour." She screeches.

"There is no tour!" she exclaims.

"Then why are we back?" Jason shouts at her. Night says nothing. "Can we check out your mansion? Heard it's really fun down there." Those bright eyes turn towards me again and narrow.

"Fun! In my Mansion!" It's funny seeing a goddess get pissed off. Except also very scary.

"Yeah take us down there!" i cry out stepping forward making sure my sword is pointed up towards her. She moves backwards at least i think she does.