Prophecies: Don't Try to Decipher Them

"Maybe it was referring to your sword." Percy speaks up. I look at him. "More power than i know how to wield." i murmur.

"Sounds like a good fit." i don't know if that's what i want to hear or if it's what's actually true.

"What about her sword?" Damasen asks quizzically.

"Oh it's Harpe. The first sword." i reply pulling it free. If you've never seen a twenty foot giant jump twenty more feet in the air then you should be sorry for yourself because it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my entire life.

"Harpe." he murmurs staring at the gleaming blade. I know he's trying not to seem too afraid because after all he's a twenty foot giant and I'm five feet and four inches of pure nothing with a pointy toothpick. Small Bob hisses and hides away in the folds of Bob's janitor clothes. Bob eyes me angrily but the blade warily.

"The Sword to end all monsters. It can kill giants, without the gods." Percy sighs.

"That would have come in handy so many times." he jokes lightly.

"It's ok. I won't hurt any of you. I mean you asked." i shrug and put the blade away. The tension in the room eases.

"How did you get that blade?" I shrug my shoulders.

"I had this really bad dream and I was sleepwalking during it I guess. I guess I dug it out of the ground somewhere in Camp Half-Blood's forest." I tell him slowly remembering the night clearly. The look in Nico's eyes at the sword in my hand and the dirt on my clothes. "Pretty weird if you ask me." I say pursing my lips.

"You know how many monsters and gods have searched for this blade?" The giant demands. I don't reply he doesn't give me the time too. "All of them. Why, after all this time has it made its presence known, to a demi-god at that." I blush red.

"We're not just some pesky rodents how many times have demi-gods saved people from harm?" The giant snorts.

"Almost as many times as they have caused it." He has me there. We're stupidly powerful but we do clean up the messes we make for the most part.

"I'm just special then." I joke flipping my dark hair over my shoulder. Percy and Jason laugh at me and Nico shakes his head a small smile on his lips.

"Besides this sword doesn't just cut things in half. It saved Thalia and it's a very handy flashlight." Percy snickers and Damasen arches one large eyebrow.

"It saved Zeus daughter?" He questions. I nod.

"Her arm was cut off. It put it back on." I say patting the scabbard. Thalia removes her jacket and exposes her right shoulder there's a thin line that encircles her entire arm. "Wow hardly a scar." I say triumphantly. Damasen eyes me with curiosity though.

"Harpe shouldn't be able to do that." I shrug.

"Well it did." Damasen doesn't say anything else.

"What if it doesn't mean the sword." Percy says suddenly. I look at him and cock my head.

"Well what else could it mean?" I ask. Percy thinks on it for a second.

"Well remember when I was first showing you how to control water?" I nod my head slowly.

"I need more practice at that by the way. I almost killed Nico and I." He looks taken back.

"What? when?" He demands.

"Oh right. You were with Hazel in the river. Well when we were falling and Nico was passed out. I tried to do exactly what I had seen you do but it didn't work out. We would've been pancake batter if Nico hadn't woken up for a split second and shadow traveled us out of that mess." Percy looks and Nico and nods.