Immediately, I went over and held his arm.

Tyler stiffened.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he turned to meet my gaze, his stare, hard and sinister.

"Leave him, Ty." I said.

Tyler remained silent for a while, almost as if he was trying to remember why my opinion should matter to him. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He asked me.

I just rolled my eyes and went over to Lucas.

I helped him up. "Go home to your wife and kids, make sure you run far away from Vino, or he'll find you." Lucas nodded hastily hopping on one foot, and away from Tyler's mansion.

Tyler lowered his gun.

"How dare you interrupt me, Gray?"

I sighed and crossed my arms against my chest.

"It's Aurbrey, Not Gray." I corrected him, not exactly knowing why I bothered. He'd never called me by my name, and I didn't even want to know who this Gray person was.

"I don't care, You can't interrupt me like that, who do you think you are?"

"Aurbrey Chandler, daughter of your enemy Simon Chandler." I told him.

He nodded his head thoughtfully and immediately, pulled his gun to my head. "I see you want to join him."

I smiled, "You're not seriously going to shoot me, are you?" I said with pouted lips as I made my way slowly and seductively towards him. "Pointing a gun at me, makes me very mad, Tyler." I purred as I traced my fingers down his black shirt that seemed to hug his muscles.

My gray eyes met his emerald green ones.

Slowly, I pulled the weapon from my forehead to my mouth, licking the tip of it with my tongue.

"You really want to die don't you? Stop pushing my buttons, Gray." His voice was low and husky, and I knew then and there that whatever I was doing to his gun was affecting him.

Positively.

"I want to die, Tyler, I want to die in your arms." I told him dramatically with a coy smile, already taking the gun away from his grip without him fully aware, his eyes glazed over with lust as he gently pulled at my dark blonde hair, and I wince softly, but it wasn't the first time he was doing this, neither was it the second... I knew what came after it.

His full lips connected with mine with force, sparks of fire erupted in between my legs. Tyler Bresfort was the only man who could make me feel this way. My body reacted solely to him and him alone.

Dropping the gun on the ground, I wrapped my hands around his shoulders while he gripped my ass with his hands, he lifted me up, making my long legs straddle him.

Our tongues swirled around each other, as he slammed me not so gently to a nearby wall.

"Fuck, you drive me fucking crazy, you know that?" He whispered hungrily in my left ear, trailing sweet kisses down my neck. I was sure to get love bites. More like-- fuck bites.

He pulled up my nightie and thrust into me, a loud moan escaping my throat. My whole world spinning with pleasure with the length and thickness of him.

The sensation of our bodies dancing together in pleasure, had me moaning his name breathlessly, knowing I could never get enough of this... of him.

I lifted my hips to meet up with his fast and full thrusts.

"Tyler... fuck." I was seeing stars, pleasure blinding in me as his hot breath fanned my ear.

"You gonna fucking interrupt me, again?"