1: Reed900

Gavin screams, his face red with anger. He picks up the flower vase that sits on his coffee table and throws it into the wall, it smashing into hundreds of tiny pieces.

Tears flow down his cheeks and he goes to find more items to throw and to break.

His hands were bleeding from punching holes in the wall.

Sobs erupt from his throat but he doesn't stop.

When he lifts his fist, he's ready to punch the wall again. As his hand shoots forward, another hand grasps it.

He knows who it is and turns around, falling into their arms. His body goes limp and he just continues to cry.

"Shh, breathe Gavin," Conan says.

"W-why did he do that? Why did he do that? He knew what would happen. He knew!" Gavin cries out.

The android stood there with Gavin in his arms, rubbing his back and letting him cry.

Gavin had just lost his brother, Elijah. They were in a small convenience store when there was a robbery. Kamski had gotten in front of Gavin before tackling the guy from behind, not seeing the other man. He was shot and died soon after. Gavin had witnessed the entire thing.

If Kamski hadn't moved, he'd have been fine. He was so stupid. How could he have done that?

Rule #1, don't be a hero.

•How was this?•