Chapter 24: The Journey to Lycus

The Next Day....
Once everyone was refreshed they said one final goodbye to the Balmerans except for Ruby and Pidge who were occupied with something at the moment.

"I wish you could stay but I know you have to protect the universe from Zarkon." Shay said to Hunk.

"Where will you go once you leave our planet?" she asked.

"Actually, we're going to Lycus after this. Ruby and Pidge so happen to be half Lycan. And they have questions about their alien heritage. So, we're journeying there." Hunk answered.

"A Lycan?" Rax said in shock and awe.

"But how will you go there? Even we know that trying to land on their planet is a death wish." Shay's Father asked.

Keith shrugs his shoulders "The only thing we know is that Qrow has a way to get the Lycans to let us land on their planet. So, I guess, he's considered a welcomed guest to them or something." He answered.

"You mean the uncouth one that acts like a fool and smells awful from that strange liquid he drinks from his flask?" Rax questioned.

Team Voltron and the rest of Team RWBY all groaned as they think about how Shiro, Keith, and Hunk had to drag the seriously hammered Qrow back to the castle when he got too drunk last night.

"Yep." Yang replied shaking her head.

"But...he acts so...foolish? What could he have possibly done to be considered a welcome guest?" Rax asked.

"True, Qrow might be a little unhinged but he's a great man and a great warrior. He's actually Ruby's mentor, it's because of him that she such an excellent fighter. And since he was close with Ruby's mom, I can guess that she's the reason why he's able to land on Lycus." Allura replied.

Suddenly both Ruby and Pidge ran right pass them yelling, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE!!"

"RUBY! PIDGE! GET YOUR ASSES BACK IN THE CASTLE NOW! WE'RE LEAVING!" Qrow said running after them.

"NEVER!!!" They exclaimed.

Everyone watched as the older Huntsman chases the two girls around.

Rolling her eyes, Yang decides to help him by launching herself with Ember Celica and tackling the girls to the ground and held them there until Qrow ran over.

The older Huntsman and blonde grabs them by their ankles and began to drag them back to the castle.

"NOOOO!!!!" The two cousins yelled and grabbed onto some crystals to keep themselves from moving.

"I know you don't want to see her! But if you want answers about your heritage then you need to let go of the crystals!!!" Yang exclaimed.

"NO!! THE BALMERA IS OUR HOME NOW!!" The cousins yelled again.

"What's wrong with them?" Allura asked bewildered at their behavior.

Weiss rolls her eyes "Pidge and Ruby don't want to see their great Aunt Oxana." She answered.

"What's so wrong about that?" Shay questioned.

"To put it simply, they're both terrified of her since she's a stereotypical version of a strict old woman. She even has the hairstyle to go with it. But the thing about her is that she cares about two things. That's etiquette and training." Weiss explained.

"And apparently, she's so strict when it comes to their training as a warrior that one time when she came to visit Ruby. She made Ruby's feet crack and bleed from the extra training that she gave her when she believed that the things that Qrow was teaching her at the time weren't up to her standards." Blake added.