Chapter 1: Strange Dreams

Ruby's dream...
Ruby looks around at the rocky road as she walks through the middle of nowhere, but she felt like she knew what she was looking for, but she didn't know what.

But as she walked closer and closer she noticed that it the sun and moon kept replacing each other in the sky at a rapid motion.

She then goes into a cave with strange markings.

She touches them, and they started to glow, "You must find me" a female voice echoed.

The Huntress's eyes started to glow brilliantly and then a roar of a lion pierced her ears.

The scenery then faded and now she's standing on a cliff and looking at the night sky as something fell from the sky and landed on the ground.

"You must rescue him." The female voice said.

"RUBY!!!"

End of Dream

Ruby gasped and sat up and quickly looks around to find herself in her room with her Team, her uncle Qrow, and Oscar right next to her.

"What are you all doing here?" she asked.

"Ruby, you fell out when you were training with Oscar remember." Weiss reminded her.

The Huntress blinks and holds her head in thought, now she remembers.

Team RWBY were training, and Ruby and Oscar decided to fight hand to hand combat and when Ruby was about to defeat the farm boy everything turned black.

She sighs in annoyance "Again?" she muttered under her breath, but everyone heard it.

"Again? This isn't the first time you've fainted?! Ruby what the hell!!!" Yang exclaimed angry that her sister was hiding this.

"How long have you been like this!?" she asked.

"It started about 6 months ago."

"A half of year!!?" Weiss exclaimed.

"Miss Rose, would you explain why you didn't talk about your health?" Ozpin asked.

The silver eyed huntress looks away "You might not believe me. It sounds ridiculous" She replied.

"Try us." Blake said crossing her arms.

Ruby bites her lip gently "Well, every time I'm asleep or I'm going through my daily life, I keep having these strange dreams. All of them are the same, I'm walking through the middle of nowhere millions of miles away from the walls of Remnant, and a sort of energy is pulling me to a cave with strange markings with lions on it."

"And then the markings started to glow blue, and I hear a female voice telling me to find her. And then my eyes glow and a roar of a lion follows. And then I wake up."

"You're right that does sound ridiculous." Weiss said looking at her partner, not believing her story.

"It's not!" Oscar...or Ozpin said.

"Oz, do you know what's happening to Ruby?"

The boy nods his head, "She's having visions, as you know the Silver eyed warriors were gifted with extraordinary powers, freezing grim is not the only thing they can do. They are the only beings other than me and the Maidens, that can actually use magic."

"And I know what her vision is telling her to go."

"And what is that?" Blake asked.

"To find the blue lion of Voltron."