"It is so my business. I heard you telling Felix not to get near me. Care to explain?" she said as she crossed her arms from rising anger.

This is definitely my business.

"Listen love, it's best for you if you stay shut and not get involved in this" Pan stated.

"But this-"

"Don't get on my nerves, Clara" Pan interrupted, "I am not in the mood" he stated before walking passed Clara and disappearing into the woods.

When is he ever in the mood? I swear he is the most dramatic dude I have ever met. He is like a walking Turkish series. You know what, screw it...screw him.

Clara completely brushed off Pan and Felix's drama for she didn't let them ruin her plans for the day.

I don't need chick flick moments in my life.

She simply shrugged her shoulders before she took off walking to the camp's border in order to proceed with her day. Neverland is meant to be a place full of adventure and Clara hasn't had any, so she decided to go and explore. Maybe she will find a place she could spend time in other than camp. Somewhere that isn't surrounded by teenage boys and a psychotic Peter Pan.

"Boo"

Clara released a loud yelp from fright before she turned around and punched the one who scared her in the face. It was a lost boy that had taken Clara by utter surprise. Clara quickly covered her mouth in the realization that she just hit a lost boy.

Shit. He is going to kill me. Well if he tried hurting me then I am ruining his legacy.

She watched as the lost boy bent down from pain while covering his throbbing nose; groaning in the process.

"Oh my god" Clara said as she proceeded examining him, "I am so sorry"

"It's...its fine" the lost boy said as he stood straight up acting like nothing had happened. "That didn't even hurt" he said acting all tough. He took in a quick sniff but quickly released an 'ow' afterward.

"Didn't hurt, ha?" Clara teased as she saw he was in pain from her punch.

"Not even a little" he said as he tried sniffing once more. He was obviously in pain for his eyebrows were furrowed aggressively. He even refused to breathe from his nose as he slightly opened his mouth to take in the oxygen.

"Bullcrap" Clara said in amusement as she crossed her arms together. It was then a slight smirk began appearing on her face.

"You seem amused with my pain" the lost boy joked as he kept on pinching his nose in case there was any blood.

"No one told you to scare me like that" Clara stated.

"Trust me, I learned my lesson" the lost boy said as he let go of his nose and took in multiple sniffs. "Thankfully I am not bleeding" he stated as he extended his hand to Clara, "I am Julius"

Clara managed to examine his features for his hand was not blocking half of his face anymore. Her heart nearly jumped out of her place as she tried to stay calm. He had very sharp features; a slender nose and full lips. His hair was charcoal black which looked naturally messy even though anyone could tell he played a little with it. His eyes were like a kaleidoscope, a mix of brown and specks of green. His cheekbones were high and defined and he extremely deep dimples. He was without a doubt attractive.

How did I never notice him before?

"Clara" she said as she took in the lost boy's hand and shook it. With that, the lost boy released a smile that showed his dimples even more before letting go of Clara's hand.