Will you Marry me? Chapter 40

Encre's P.O.V

The tower wasn't that big but it sure was tall with a lot of stairs. Each stair was exhausting but it was a step closer to finishing this.

"Can't you just fly all the way up there?" I questioned Fallacy who just shrugged and kept going up the stairs with fluent strides.

I let out a long sigh and continued up the stairs at the same pace of Tyrince who was having troubles. The stairs took way longer than I thought it would and I bet that would be the hardest part. I think the stairs are always the hardest part.

"So you found me?" Asgore said with no hint of terror in his voice.

"You left a trail." Fallacy stated bluntly. In fact he looked tired.

"I see." Asgore tried to move but Fallacy moved towards him instead.

"Where's Asriel?" Fallacy was in no mood to be messing around. He wanted answers and now.

"Why would I tell you where he is you blood sucking demon." Asgore spat out the words like they were venom dripping from his mouth.

Fallacy growled and the sound of wolves were close. They were spreading through the castle fast. 

"We won Asgore. Tell us where you're son is and we might not kill you."

"You mean you might not kill me." Asgore's smile seemed worn out, "I don't care what happens to me." And Asgore meant it. He was too stubborn to admit defeat until his last breath.

Fallacy threw Asgore to the ground, "Tell us now!"

Asgore let out a groan and sat up with a small smile, "Do what you want, I'm not talking."

And it was swift just as Asgore spoke. Fallacy ripped out Asgore's throat and Asgore was gone. There was no use in talking to someone who wasn't going to speak, besides, he was the real monster in this world. The true demon.

Asgore's eyes went blank and then clouded slightly as he fell emotionless to the ground. Now he was just a corpse. Nothing else. The one thing that bothered me was the smile that was glued to his face.

"We have to find Asriel." Fallacy went to turn but I stopped him with my hand.

"There's no use. He's probably already long gone Fallacy."

Fallacy kicked the wall with frustration and shouted, "He's still a threat!"

"He's only a threat when he's leading an army." I told him, "But we'll be ready."

Tyrince watched both of us and then looked down at the bleeding corpse on the ground, "Does this mean the nightmare is finally over?"

I looked over at Tyrince and sadly spoke, "For now at least."

Fallacy gripped my hands and pulled me towards him in a big hug, "Nothing's going to harm you Encre. For now it's over and if anything tried to hurt you or your kingdom then I'll take care of it." His promise was true but he wasn't sure what was going to happen in the future. I could only hold onto the promise for now.

Tyrince let out a sigh and smiled, "I'm so happy I got out of that dungeon. It was starting to stink."

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Tyrince. Wolves entered the tower to expose of any threats and we knew that the threat was gone. The kingdom was now mine and Tyrince's but he would be the new heir. He was in fact the oldest.

"What now?" Fallacy asked.

"I don't know.." I wasn't sure and I guess we'd just have to find out.

Tyrince placed his hands on both of our shoulder's and smiled more, "I think we should repair the castle and inform the village what had just happened and the other villages the kingdom is tied too. Give them the true story and the true rulers.

I nodded and liked that idea, "You'd be the new king Tyrince."

"And you'd still be a princess."

"Unless you choose to be a queen." Fallacy said out of the blue.

My eyes flickered to him with curiosity, "What do you mean?"

Fallacy kissed my forehead, "Tyrince, do I have your blessing to marry your sister to become my wife and queen?"

Tyrince let out a small laugh, "Of course you have my blessing. But it's Encre's choice."

"Of course I want to marry you!" I looked at Fallacy like he was out of his mind, "Why wouldn't I want to marry you!?"

"That's what I would've been wondering if you would've said no." Fallacy smiled and kissed me deeply.

The threat was gone for now and at the moment I was going to enjoy my life. Especially if I could spend it with Fallacy.

-Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you all and i hope you guys enjoy it! No it's not the last chapter! AND FIVE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!! I'M ON A ROLL!!!Anyways, I shall see you all in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeee-