Dead eyes Chapter 30

Encre's P.O.V

Red left and now I was left with Frisk who seemed fragile and definitely smaller than all the other wolves in the pack. It did take time before I didn't need to depend on the wheel chair and once I could walk I had the immediate temptation to run to Fallacy, but I didn't. If I did then they'd surely lock me up too and then our allies would turn into our enemies. I couldn't have that and so I stayed with the thought of Fallacy locked up and bloody in chains that would hold him down.

It wasn't his fault he couldn't control himself.

"So, where did you come from?" Frisk asked.

My attention turned towards the young girl who was sitting on a wooden chair with her legs swinging to and fro. 

"I came from the village." I responded.

"Then how did you become mixed with a Vampire?" Her curiosity revolved around her young age.

I sat on the ground but kept my eyes on Frisk so I'd be respectful, "I wandered in the woods with ignorance and he found me."

"Nobody ever told you the stories? I know the villages has stories of the Vampires." 

She sure asks a lot of questions.

"I have heard stories but I didn't believe them because I've never seen them." 

"Even if you can see something doesn't mean it's not true." Frisk jumped from the chair and walked over to a small shelf to pull out a book.

"Well...where did you come from?" I asked her with my own swarming curiosity. 

Frisk stiffened and pushed the book back in the shelf to swap it with another, "I...came from a different pack but they didn't like me...so they tried getting rid of me by throwing me off a cliff...but Red found me and now I belong in his pack." Her shoulders slumped forwards a bit when she didn't face me as she got the other book but once she turned around she was smiling, "And I'm happy I'm in this pack now."

"What about your mother and father?" I asked and placed my hands in my lap.

Frisk scooted over to me until she sat in front of me with the book still in her hands, " My mother died giving birth to me and my father died from the king's men." Her gaze slowly traveled down to the floor, "Red lost his brother to Asgore's men to..."

Red had a brother?

"Do you know what happened to Red?" I had to know. This could be why Red's been acting like he had. What's been eating at him...

Frisk shook her head quickly, "I shouldn't...."

I reached over and placed my hands on her small ones, "Please, I have to know what's wrong with Red."

Her eyes went back up to mine and even though we haven't met each other for long she gave me a trusting look and finally nodded, "I'll tell you because Red has talked about you to me. He doesn't say anything bad about you so I'll trust you."

She gently placed the book on the floor beside her and let out a small sigh, "So this is what happened or at least...what he's told me...."

-Flashback of Red P.O.V-

The day was slowly growing towards night and there was still no sign of the patrol coming back to switch shifts. My brother was sitting beside me as he discussed about the arrangements of attack on Asgore and his men, but there was only one problem.

They'd outnumber us.

My brother slammed down his hand in frustration, "Why don't we get some of the other packs in these woods to help us!? There are at least four more going west and a couple at the east of the woods! With their help then we can take down Asgore's kingdom and stop these threats!"

My brother was vicious when it came to violence and murder. It was harder for me to cause a dead but for Boss it was like second-nature.

Shouts echoed through the night and the next thing I hear are the women screaming and children starting to cry.

"We're under attack!" One of the warriors yell.

"Protect the young and the females!" My brother yells back as he pushes the table away and runs out of the building and into the unrelenting chaos that has erupted around us. The clatter of swords and the sounds of tearing flesh was everywhere. I followed my brother as the smell of blood lingered everywhere and there was no stopping it.

One of Asgore's men swung there sword at my brother but before it could strike him a wolf took hold of the man and ripped his throat out, both me and my brother was sprayed with his blood and I was absolutely terrified.

"What are you doing!? Fight or die!" My brother yelled at me as he formed into his wolf form.

I shook myself out of my trace of violence and formed after. I haven't killed someone before...I haven't caused a bloodshed....my brother did all that ever since I was young so he could defend me from the demons who lurked and stalked in the night. But now the demons showed themselves and fought with swords.

I lunged at some of the men and bit them, but I didn't kill them. I was too scared to. I only bit them hard enough to fall to the ground in pain, but not dead.

A sword sliced through my back and I roared in agony as my warm blood trickled down the silver sword and it retreated from my flesh. Another sword penetrated my side and I couldn't help my forming back into my original state. 

I clawed one of the men in the face and caused blood to come out but it wasn't as much damage as my bite could do in my wolf's form. At this state I was weak and vulnerable.

I looked over and noticed that my brother had to form back but he still fought with pride. He was still strong as he was in his wolf's form. Still brave.

The silver of the sword pierced through my shoulder blade and I couldn't help the small cry of pain that escaped my mouth along with the blood that came with the wound. The sword finally left my arm and I fell to my knee's with all the pain that engulfed me. I watched as the sword was raised to give me the final blow and all I could think of was my mother who risked so much for my brother and I. She told me to do my best but don't bring pain to others. She always told me the kinder things were better than to be violent. My father killed her before ending his life himself and I never understood why because I was too young.

The sword was swinging down but before it could strike me my brother dove in the way and got stabbed. My eye's widened when my brother was in front of me with the sword coming out of his back. He stood in front of me with all the strength of an alpha, but with the sword still inside him he went to his knee's.

I was still shocked because I thought I'd be the one to die but here my brother was on his knees using the last bit of his strength as he spoke without facing me, "Never stop fighting."

The sword slid out of him and blood gushed from his open wounds. I expected him to get back up and continue to fight but instead he ushered his last breath and crumbled to the ground in his pool of blood.

I fell to my knees beside him and felt the forming tears but knew he was dead. He was gone and would never come back. He wasn't dead because he wasn't strong. He was dead because I was weak.

My once shinning eyes went cold and dark until all I could think of was killing all of those who were with Asgore. Who fought for Asgore.

Who fought for that fucking mole.

I stood up with a murderous expression. I wasn't going to be weak, scared, or kind. 

I was going to kill every last one of these guys!

I stood back up and with a smile I formed back into my wolf and attacked with my new crave for bloodlust.

-Hey guys! Because of the crappy last chapter, short chapter before that, and the wait I decided to write over 1,300 words for you all even though I normally writ 800-900 word! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I shall see you all in the next one! And don't forget! My new book Caught Between Two Pack's will be published either next week or the week after! Other than that I will see you guys in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeee!-