Touched Hearts Chapter 13

I struggled in his grip but to absolutely no avail. It was useless. So utterly useless. I gave up and stood without fighting his grip even though he had me captive between him and the window. What else was I supposed to do? Kick him in the groin when this time he was so close that I couldn't even move my legs up to make contact?

I let out a subtle sigh and allowed my eyes to travel to his face, "You know I will try to get away Fallacy. I only want was is best for us." I spoke out calmly.

Even then it didn't satisfy him, "What is best is to make sure Asgore doesn't think of disposing you because he thinks your some sort of threat needing to be taken care of."

I froze. I hadn't thought of that before now. Would he kill me like he did my brother? There was no questioning it when Asgore had killed before. If it came to it he would kill me only to keep the thrown. That corrupted, power stealing monster.

Fallacy once again spoke up, "So you are not going to leave this castle and that's final whether you like it or not shorty."

My cheeks slightly puffed out in annoyance to the word 'Shorty'. When Fallacy moved back a little I let my right foot stomp on his own foot. Fallacy let out a small yelp as his grip loosened and I was able to slip away to watch him jumping around on his good foot.

"You played unfair." Fallacy stated to which I only smiled.

I shrugged, "I don't see a rule book anywhere."

Fallacy's mouth twitched and it soon turned into a smile. And it didn't at all look fake or forced. It was a genuine smile.

I felt myself flood with happiness knowing I was the one to cause that small smile to appear on Fallacy's face. Without thinking I went up to Fallacy. He looked at me with confusion but instead I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug. To be honest I never thought I would actually hug the King of all Vampire's. To my own surprise he hugged back. His arms held me strongly as I buried my face against his chest. For some reason this felt...right. I enjoyed this feeling and for now I would cling to it.

I heard someone walk into the room as the footsteps fell silent, "My lord, I am back from the trip to the village and have brought back the necessary items that you called for." Suave's voice echoed.

Fallacy let me go and sadly I ended the hug. He placed his hand on top of my head in a small pat before he retreated over to Suave who was now bowing down, "Good, you have done well. You are now dismissed."

Suave exited the room on hearing his dismissal now leaving Fallacy and I along again. I took in a deep breath as I felt somehow empty once he let me go and I still don't understand why that was. I felt fine before the whole werewolf incident. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening them back up to see Fallacy staring at me with curiosity.

"What?" I asked.

Fallacy smiled and held his hand out towards me without words. I could only look at his hand wondering what his motives were, but soon I gave in. My own hand reached out to grasp his. Gently, he held onto my hand while he led me towards the opposite side the castle. His pace was faster than mine so I struggled a little with my footing in order to catch up and match his pace.

"Slow down or else I'm going to trip over my feet." I exclaimed in a small hurried shout.

Fallacy let out a small chuckle, "Well if you fall then I'll catch you and I'll make sure to make it look like one of your village plays where the man sweeps the woman off her feet and swirls her until it looks like she's going to be sick"

I could only roll my eyes at that statement before responding, "If that happens I'll make sure my aim is just right."

Fallacy let out a small dramatic gasp before stopping to place his hand on his chest, "You wouldn't dare."

I smiled, "I would."

Fallacy's gaze on me softened and I could only feel the slight pull on my heart. What was happening? Why do I feel so warm and fuzzy all of a sudden? I was caught in confusion and to be honest that's all that has been happening ever since I woke up.

Fallacy tugged on my hand again and I was once again following him. We arrived at a door way at the end of a vacant hallway. Once again I would have to note that probably all of the castle need more light. Something to brighten up the castle so it didn't seem as gloomy as I saw it as.

"How do you like it?" Fallacy asked as he opened the door.

Slowly I moved my eyes from Fallacy to inside the room and what I saw made my heart drop. Art supplies were orderly placed on shelves with a dark wood desk against one of the far walls. There was a counter that went from a wall to another and on it had different sizes of paper and some picture frames to match each size.

I gasp escaped my mouth is shock and my breath shook in shock. I could feel myself inching more towards the inside of the room but something stopped me. It wasn't Fallacy, nobody was holding onto me, but for some odd reason I felt like I could leave Fallacy's side.

"What's wrong?" Fallacy sounded a bit unsure and worried, "You don't like it."

I was still so speechless so I did the one thing I could do. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

- Sorry there was no chapter this weekend. My wifi is down for a month so I only have wifi at school. Also, I'm writing another story but I might start publishing when I've written about 20 chapters. Other than that, I'll see you all in the next chapter. Byeeeeeee -