Vampire hunter Chapter 28

Fallacy's P.O.V

As the blade was going down towards my heart I blocked with my arm so the dagger pierced through that instead of instantly killing me. Little did this young hunter know was that the higher ranks you are the stronger you become.

A petty dagger wasn't going to kill me. The blood moon also gives me more strength, stamina, power. I was probably grinning like a mad man by now but I didn't care.

This hunter ruined my lunch.

Even though I could swear I could still taste the sweetness of Encre's rare blood on my lips doesn't mean I was going to spare the hunter.

The blade poked out of my arm as the hunter sighed her victory. She actually thought I would be easy to take care of. Easy to kill. But she doesn't know that this is all an act. I was acting as if the smallest of blows would kill me only to take her guard down. 

She was stupid.

A hundred years back I was met with a true vampire hunter who never let his guard down. He knew that he'd have to fight as hard as he could until we were dust. And he succeeded to hurting me. He took my first love away.....Jasper's mother.

I winced at the memory even though it still felt fresh in my mind. She was taken from me years ago. 

Granted, I love Encre with all my heart but everyone knows the pain of losing a loved one. Anyone you've loved whether it be a family member, child, friend, or your wife, it still hurts even as you move on. 

The vampire hunter looked down at my curled up body as I held the dagger that was still in my arm, "Now that the Vampire is down even if he is not yet dead he will be no problem to take care of right after I can take care of you Encre."

She looked at Encre who had tears running down her face, "The king has made special arrangements for you but as for the new information of being a witch those arrangements have changed."

She started to walk to Encre in slow steps that seemed confident, "You are now going to come wi-"

Out of the blue Red hit her in the head with a branch and she crumbled to the ground now unconscious.

"Damn she was getting on my nerves." Red spoke with disgust, "She more talk than anything else. Hey, blood sucker! Get your ass up you wimp!"

I stood up and chuckled before pulling the dagger from my arm and tossing it to the ground, "What happened to being terrified of me?"

"You damn idiot. The blood moon is almost over." Red pointed to the moon who had almost all the red color dissipated to it's natural glow, "You can stop trying to drink from everyone now."

I still made a show of my long fangs, "Come on, I think I'm still pretty intimidating."

Red only rolled his eyes before Encre tackled me into a hug, "Dammit Fallacy! You worried me!"

"Did she just say her first cuss word?"

My eyes were wide with surprise, "Encre? Did you cuss?"

Her face went wild with colors as she denied it, "What! No! Never! I didn't cuss!"

"She cussed! She cussed!" Red sang.

I knew my eyes were still red and my fangs were still extended only because being the king of the vampires the blood moon lasts a little longer on me than normal vampires. 

I could see the blood flowing through Encre and that only made my hunger for her worst. The mark on her was still very visible which it's suppose to be because that was my claim on her. It's so every creature knows who she belongs to which can be bad and good. They might figure out who she belongs to and know her value. Which can be bad.

Encre buried her face in my chest only because her face continued to heat up from embarrassment and denial yet that only made her more tempting. 

I did my best to keep myself under control using as much discipline as possible but it was difficult. I could feel myself lower down to her neck and without meaning to....

I bit down.

-Hey guys! Here is another chapter for you all even tho I'm not suppose to be on my computer right now but I was really wanting to write a chapter. I apologize that it is small but it will have to do since there wasn't suppose to be a chapter this weekend but here it is. I hope you all enjoy it and other than that I shall see you all in the next chapter! Byeeeeee!-