Bring it on! Chapter 38

Tyrince's P.O.V

Asgore snatched my sister and I fell to my knee's. Encre yelled for me and I felt totally useless. I tried to get back up but a foot stomped on my back and I hit the ground.

"Tyrince! Let me go! Tyrince!" Encre kept shouting for me but I was in too much pain to get back up. 

Asgore gave a huff before pulling me up by the shirt and handing me to the guards, "Let him stay. He'll be able to watch the marriage."

"Get you're nasty hands off of her!" I struggled in their grip but to no avail. I was no use. I wasn't strong enough.

Encre's hands got tied behind her back and she struggled too, "Let him go! You've hurt him enough Asgore!"

Asgore's eyes flashed an evil tint as he turned towards her, "This is so heart warming. A sister and a brother reuniting in a dungeon." He was mocking us.

I kept trying to struggle, "Leave my sister alone!"

"Silence! I don't want to hear from you! You piece of filth!" He made a show of wiping his hands on his shirt like they had grime on them, "You shouldn't even be out of your cage."

I was forced down to my knees but I did my best to refuse it. I snarled and glared at Asgore who was amused by my struggled. I had to reach my sister. I had to protect her from this monster.

I spat in Asgore's face and gave him a nasty sneer, "Stay away from her!"

Asgore wiped the spit off his face and slapped me, "Don't you dare disrespect me!"

"My king! We're being attacked at the main gate!" A soldier announced with alarm.

"Grab your men and attack! I can't deal with this right now!" Asgore wanted to mess with me more and I knew it.

Before Asgore could say anything else the doors exploded with a swarm of wolves who attacked the men standing in the throne room with us. 

This was going to be a blood bath.

The guards who had me didn't let me go but I yelled again when I saw the men around Encre start to pick her up.

I struggled again but whoever had me kept there grip strong. I used my head to hit anyone behind me and heard a few curse words. I yanked my arm away and clipped another guard in the jaw before I was finally free. My back was hurt and I hunched more but I could walk.

"Encre!" I shouted as she bucked and wriggled around trying to escape but she couldn't. Not with the restraints she had.

Out of nowhere someone rushed to the guards around Encre and started to slash and hiss. I could see the blood red in his eyes as he killed each one of the guards who had their hands on her. I started to walk to my sister but whoever this stranger was eyed me with warning.

"If you come any closer I'll rip your throat out." He hissed.

Encre wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head against his shoulder, "It's okay. That's my brother."

Fallacy's eyes narrowed with suspicion, "Okay."

I didn't feel very welcomed by him since all I know is that he might murder me in my sleep which could be likely with the look he's giving me.

"I'm not going to murder you in your sleep." Fallacy looked away and picked up Encre who didn't part from him.

"How..?"

"My name is Fallacy. I can ready your mind." He said it like it was a no brainer but for me this was a bit frightening.

The clatter of swords and dogs were everywhere. Fallacy carried Encre and they went up the stairs to the next floor. Asgore and Asriel fled somewhere in the castle and I bet that they wanted to find them.

I picked up the guards sword and looked at the battle in front of me with a smile, "Freedom at last."

I walked into the battle head first and arms flailing. 

Encre's P.O.V

"Fallacy I can walk." I said but he didn't listen.

I tried to get out of his arms but his grip was iron and never wielding. He kicked one of the doors to a room and shut it behind him when he was inside. He placed me down on the bed and propped a chair against the door to make sure nobody will be able to get in.

"Fallacy what are you doing?" I was concerned for him at this point.

"Something I should've done a while ago." He turned to face me and his eyes bored into mine possessively as he dropped his cape and stalked towards me with a predatory look.

-Hey guys! Surprise Surprise! Three chapters in one day! You guys are so lucky! I wanted to make another for you guys because I thought two wouldn't be enough. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I shall see you all in the next one! Byeeeeeeeeeee-