Childish Chapter 18

Encre's P.O.V

Trolls.

Who knew out of every other supernatural to mystical creature there would seriously be trolls. Oh boy!

It was the next day after Fallacy gave me the harsh talk about how the trolls would grind up my bones for its next meal and have my blood as red wine.

I shuddered at the thought of a troll getting a hold of me. I wonder if Asgore could've been a troll if he really tried. At the moment he probably sat lazily on his throne while his son, Asriel, ran about like a crazed child.

I let out a long sigh as I sprawled out on Fallacy's bed. When I woke up he was gone but I could still smell his lingering scent. Crap, this whole room smelled like him and I inhaled deeply to suddenly have a warm feeling.

I remember when I practically despised this blood-craving king....even though he wouldn't be the first king, cough cough. But, Fallacy showed me his warm, soft side. The side that I fell for and soon enough was head over heels for him. Well, not literally.

I sat up and pushed off the blankets that huddled around me. I wonder where Fallacy went, but it was probably none of my business....

HA! Screw none of my business!

I got up from the bed and was about to walk out the door until I saw Fallacy's closet slightly opened and I noticed a familiar color flowing from the crack. A smile formed as I went over to the closet and threw the door open to be greeted with fallacy's cape. I took his cape out of the closet and saw the shredded bottom of it, yet when my fingers touched the cloth it felt soft....and heavy.

So heavy.

How the heck down Fallacy wear this thing on his back? Was it secretly bricks in disguise? Or....am I just that weak?

I grumbled to myself about the possibility of getting some more exercise before actually wrapping the cape around my shoulders, and posing with my hands on my hips. Wearing his cape made me feel invincible and more importantly safe.

I whooshed out of the room like a child and ran down the hallway to feel the cape lift up and flow in the dark colors behind me. I felt like a shadow. Unseen and lethal. And I knew I could whoop some butt if I wanted to.

"So, you found my cape?" A voice said behind me in an amusing tone.

I stopped dead in my tracks for a second before I realized Fallacy was standing behind me, "I was....just trying to see if it works..." Nailed it!

Fallacy walked towards me in slow, lazy steps, "Does it work?"

I nodded as my embarrassed blush filled my face, "Yup! Everything is working great!" my voice cracked and went slightly high. I can't believe I was acting so childish. I should've known Fallacy would find me like this!

"That's great news!" He spoke to me like I was some sort of toddler, "Now I don't have to replace it."

A chuckle left his mouth as his arms wrapped around my waist and his hands slowly began to slide up to around my neck. I was too embarrassed to do anything, and he undid the cape as it fell from my shoulders and into his hands.

"Thank you for taking good care of it my love." His voice was soft and soothing. But I could tell he was still finding this funny.

Fallacy's arms left me and when I turned around I found that the cape was now back on him where it belongs. I was tempted to say something but I couldn't. I was too embarrassed to say or even do anything.

"Are you okay my love?" 

He's still finding this funny!

I blushed even more, turning away from him ready to escape to the nearest room to yell at myself for being so immature. But just when I was deciding to run Fallacy caught me up in his arms and scooped me up bridal style. His mouth just inches away from mine when I looked towards him.

His eyes were serious, "I think it's good you're able to have fun when later you're going to be having......a hard time."

I knew he was meaning about the fight with Asgore, the blood moon, and possible other men of Asgores. For all I knew, much worse could come towards us and we'd just have to hope we'd be ready for it.

Fallacy bent his head and gently kissed me, "I want you to have a little bit of fun for the couple days left."

Fallacy was right of course. Tomorrow I'd be going to the wolves to be sure I don't become caught up in the cross fire of the vampire's feeding time. I understand what Fallacy was saying. He doesn't want me to worry until it's actually happening. To have time to relax instead of worrying about nonsense when it isn't needed.

"The counsel is coming today, love. They didn't want to wait and went against my orders to stay away." Fallacy went silent for a few minutes until I saw his worried look, "When they come I might.....they might make me....."

I noticed that Fallacy was avoiding in finishing his sentence, "What is it Fallacy?"

I was curious as I gazed up at him and pecked his lips softly.

He let out a small sigh, "They might make me mark you....or else they'll kill you"

-Hey guys! Here is yet another chapter for you all lovely people! I hope you enjoy this chapter! But other than that I shall see you all later! CYA! Byeeeeeeee-