No escape Chapter 37

Fallacy's P.O.V

"Father! I want to go with you!" Jasper shouted as he threaded around the wolves that were ready to go to Asgore's kingdom for a little blood.

"Jasper, what happens if you get hurt?" I asked with some worry.

He doesn't need to be involved in this.

He only rolled his eyes and smiled, "What happens if you get hurt? I'll be there to help you and you'll be there to help me. It's a win win situation."

"You're the only one who wins."

"Is that a yes I hear?"

His smile grew as he pleaded with me. I wanted to deny him but something told me I should let him come along.

"Fine but you have to stick with me the whole way." 

"Deal!" He shouted as he held out his hand for me to shake it which I did so he could leave me alone to think for a split second.

I let out a sigh and shook my head before facing the large pack of wolves, "I have a plan and you all need to stick with me on this." I paused for a moment before continuing, "Since there are twenty of you wolves I want five to go to the main gate, two scouting the sides of the castle. This is so the soldiers will be drawn out. Another five will make there way in the castle and two will be sure to keep them off their tail. The wolves outside, once clear you make your way inside but the two stay outside to keep watch. The rest of the wolves will go up through the castle and disperse into groups of three or at least try too. Clean out the castle and I will look for Encre."

I looked around for any disagreement but to my appeal there was none. Good. I didn't want to argue anyone.

"Let's go."

Encre's P.O.V

I was completely speechless. I didn't know what to say except you're lying or you're trying to trick me but I could get the words out of my mouth.

Tyrince was pleading with me through his eyes, "You have to believe me Encre. I'm you're brother. When you were a small child and I was trying to take care of the both of us Asgore tried to stab me during the night. He took me from the bed to bury me but I survived and he decided he'd keep me in the dungeon instead. He thought that I might be useful in the future." He tried to reach out to touch me but I backed away, "Please sister, when you were young I got you into drawing and painting. You were a natural. I always loved your work and you always improved."

I could feel the forming tears. He was telling the truth.

"Sister, please believe me."

My head nodded without my consent but it was slow, "I believe you...I just thought you were dead all this time."

"Sister, behind you is the keys. My key should be the third to the left."

He wanted me to get him out and I was going to. I was going to escape with my brother. I turned around and grabbed the keys he was telling me to grab and started to try each key on the cell door until it finally turned and clicked. The metal door creaked open until there was nothing in between Tyrince and I. 

He walked out but I could tell he was weak. I'd have to protect him.

"Put your arm over my shoulders." I told him.

"I'm fine."

"Put your arm over my shoulders." I said again and he knew he wasn't going to be able to play the 'I'm fine' game with me.

He finally did as I instructed and we headed out of the dungeons. It was a slow process but I just wanted my brother out of this wretched place. He was older than me, taller, and I'm sure he could use my head like an arm rest if he wasn't limping like he was. 

He had scars covering him and he was thinner than he was suppose to be. He hasn't been eating from the looks of it and he must've been tortured. Once again tears pricked the corners of my eyes because I never knew my brother was alive and suffering so greatly. It pained me.

"Hey." Tyrince said as he looked at me, "This isn't your fault."

I nodded and went up the stairs with him until we stopped in front of the curtains.

Asgore was now in the throne room as his voice boomed throughout the room, "I want a wedding ceremony tonight! Set it up outside the castle for everyone to see."

"My king! We found Asriel locked in the ladies room." A soldier announced.

"Why was my son in her room?" He was curious and I wanted to hear the answer.

Asriel's voice spoke up, "She locked me in."

"She escaped!?" Asgore was beyond furious, "You allowed her to lock you in her room and escape!? How careless are you!? I raised you better than this!"

"Father! Let me explain!" Asriel pleaded.

Tyrince laughed a little, "I'm so proud of you sis."

"Explain then!" Asgore sounded like he wanted to cut off the heads of everyone in the room.

"She tricked and deceived me father!"

"And you let her!?" The throne groaned as Asgore got up, "Guards! Secure the area and find that girl! Lock her up again! Use chains and ropes! Anything to keep her here!"

Tyrince didn't like that idea, "I'll go out there and make a scene as you make a run for it."

I shook my head, "We'll just have to wait them out. I'm sure Fallacy will be coming soon."

He looked confused, "Fallacy? The king of Vampires.....Encre what are you doing with Vampires?"

I smiled, "He's been helping me and the Werewolves."

"Werewolves?" Tyrince breathed, "You've got be kidding me. We need to have a talk once we're out of here young lady."

The curtain was yanked away and we saw Asgore standing with pure fury, "Who said you'll get out?"

-Heya guys! Here's the other chapter I told you all I'd make! I did it! Two chapters today! I'm so proud of myself lol. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I shall see you all in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeeee-