Intruders Chapter 33

Encre's P.O.V

"How are you feeling?"

I looked over to Fallacy and placed the palm of my hand on his cheek, "I should be asking you that question."

Red was trudging on through the forest and back to Fallacy's castle. We decided we wanted to walk only so I could try to remember how to get back to Red's pack if something happened.

Fallacy slipped his hand around my waist and nuzzled my neck as we continued to walk through the overgrowth, "That doesn't mean I don't care about your well being as well."

"Blah blah blah blah." Red cut in, "You both were asking the same question just an hour ago." Red hit away a branch that bounced back and hit him in the back of his head, "Stupid fucking branch!" He broke the branch off the tree and threw it to the ground, "See if you can do anything now you asshole!" Red started walk again but his foot got caught on a part of the branch that hooked around his foot and he fell into the dirt.

Both Fallacy and I stopped to check on Red, "How are you going to tell your pack that their Alpha got defeated by a vicious, cannibalistic branch?"

"Shut the hell up!" Red got back up and glared at the branch before moving on, "We shouldn't even be far from your majestic, stupid ass castle anyways."

Fallacy gasped and placed his hand on is chest, "You think my castle is majestic? How flattering.

Red let out a warning growl and shoved past Fallacy to take the lead this time, "Once we go to your castle I'm leaving."

I looked from Fallacy and back to Red, "Are you coming tomorrow to discuss how we're going to attack Asgore?"

Red nodded and stepped on a thorn vine so I could go over it, "Well be there early in the morning."

I was definitely glad that Red was on our side. I could remember how we both first met and it wasn't really on good conditions, especially when Fallacy pretty much made him babysit me even though Red failed miserably on that one. I smiled, Red was strong and brave and courageous. He doesn't want anyone walking all over him and so he probably trusted that I could take care of myself....even if he trusted wrong. That was my fault and there is regret. 

Fallacy's hand squeezed my shoulder reassuringly, "It's done and over with Encre. You don't have to worry about that."

I mumbled, "It's not fair that you can read my mind but I can't read yours."

Fallacy leaned down and whispered, "If you could read my mind you'd see things you'd never forget." His whisper was almost seductive and I blushed.

Red glared at Fallacy this time but it wasn't a harsh glare like he gave that poor branch, "You do know I can hear you right?"

Fallacy picked me up and we were in front of the main doors, "Of course I know it's just that I don't care."

I flicked Fallacy on the forehead like he was a child doing wrong, "Be nice."

He let out a exasperated sigh, "Fiiiine."

Red turned around and started to head back in the direction to his pack, "I'll see you both later."

Fallacy opened the door but never put me down. Suave bowed when he saw us both and I noticed that everything was nice and tidy. Not even a speck of dust and I began to wonder if this is what Suave does.

"My lord, Jasper has arrived and he is in his quarters. Everything is clean and your chamber had been cleaned." Suave told Fallacy.

"You're the only one who stepped into my room, right?"

"Yes my lord." He assured and Fallacy smiled.

"You are dismissed Suave and be sure to keep my son company."

"Yes my lord." Suave again repeated and bowed in his dismissal before heading to what I guess was Jasper's room.

"Do I get to meet Jasper?" I asked with curiosity.

Fallacy went up the stairs and down the hall to his room, "You'll meet him but I'm sure he'd want some alone time for now before we go and bother him."

Fallacy opened his door and sat me on his bed as he took off his cape and hung it up. Suave was right about when he said Fallacy's room was cleaned because it was. Everything was organized and the bed was made along with the floor spic and span.

"Suave always does a great job and so he is the most trusted servant in this castle." Fallacy stated to clear up some of my confusion on why Suave seemed closer than everyone else to him.

Fallacy sat besides me and kissed my cheek, "Are you tired?"

How does he know these things? Of course I was exhausted but I wasn't going to show Fallacy. But I guess I don't need to show him for him to know.

"Why don't you get some sleep? I'll lay down with y-"

"My lord! Men are outside the main door trying to break in!" Suave announced with shock.

I heard Fallacy curse a few times before standing up, "I'll be back Encre. This shouldn't take very long since my son is back."

Fallacy's fangs extended as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. The men were at the main door which was downstairs and at the other side of the castle so I should be just fine. 

With a sigh I stood up and noticed some bags at the corner of the room. Of course I had to see what it was but when I checked a small surprised gasp escaped my mouth when I saw that it was feminine clothing. All newly bought and in my size.

I looked down at my clothes and saw the dirt and mud all over them which might be the reason why I got new clothes and I did plan to try them on. The first was a tan dress with a small brown jacket that covers the sleeveless arms of the dress. The dress wasn't that poofy and so I tried it on and it actually felt comfortable.

The dress wasn't to long, it was actually shirt but it didn't go all the way down to my knees. The small jackets back dipped down but it didn't pass the dress. I liked the feeling of the clothing and noticed boxes that had shoes carefully laid in them. The first one was brown boots with a heel that didn't go up to high and no gap between the heel and the shoe and so the heel was a closed gap. I put them on after slipped on some socks. 

"I wonder if there are any night gowns in here.." I mumbled to myself as I carefully looked through the clothing. Each one was as exquisite as the rest and I loved each one. I heard a thump from behind me and froze for a quick second. 

What was that?

To answer my question I would have to turn around and check. But I didn't want to. I didn't want to see what was behind me even if I should. Taking in a deep breath and mustering up as much courage I had I checked to see what was behind me. What I saw caused my blood to run cold.

"Fallacy!" I yelled and hoped he'd come or else I'd have to face these men with swords by myself.

-Hey guys! 1,200 words ^-^ for you all so don't worry about this chapter being short. I was going to do another chapter yesterday but I decided to update something else instead since I promised my bf Anyways! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I shall see you all in the next one! Byeeeeeeee-