Prologue

No ones P.O.V

The fire of the castles walls grew. The flames reached out to the Kings Courts, to the guards standing for post. Screaming and shouts were heard as a small child was crying in her mothers arms. The young mother took off into a sprint in attempt to save her few month old daughter. As she held her young one close. The neighboring castle deep in the woods, the Vampires, emerged from windows and broke through walls. This was war.

A Vampire took a hold of the mother as more cries from babies were heard from the Castles nursery and Vampires began taking the children while killing the older. The Mother kicked backwards and forwards trying to get out of the Vampires grip. She cried out as she felt fangs drive down into her neck and her life was beginning to get sucked out of her. Everything began to fall dark until shots rang out and the shouts of Vampires began to ring in her ears. 

The Vampire was pulled off of her and hands picked her and the baby up. When she looked at her Saviors face her husband looked back down at her. She smiled just and laid a hand on his cheek before everything around her went dark. The hand she had on his cheek went limp and fell.

The Husband, Father of the small child, held his Wife's face with her cheek in his palm as she did his. But it was to late, she was gone. Tears shone in his eyes as he set her down gently on the hard floor and picked up his daughter. Tears fell from his cheeks and onto the ashed floor. He kissed his wife on the lips one last time before he left her to the flames, to the light. Running to escape the hell of the burning Castle, he looked back to only see the flames had already swallowed her whole. 

More Vampire hunters began filling the rooms and began plunging stakes in the Vampires hearts. He, on the other hand, kept looking for an exit but where ever he turned the smell of ash and flames would be looking for him on the side. He kept his daughter close as he kept looking and he turned to a half broken window in one of the bedrooms. He set his daughter gently on a plush chair and ripped a sheet off the bed. He went back to the chair and wrapped his daughter in the sheet and picked her up facing the window.

Looking down at her he took a deep breath already knowing she wasn't going to get hurt from the glass shards, he'd protect her. He sang as soft lullaby to sooth his crying daughter. He soon took off in a sprinting start and then jumped through the window. Shards of glass spreaded and exploded throughout the air. He kept his daughter in his arms, close so she wouldn't get hurt. Soon, they both plunged in the echoing waters of the deep River.

-Hoi! I've had this story under construction for quite a while and decided that this is the time when I start showing this book to you guys. I have all the events planned out in a notebook but if you guys want I could make a few tweaks to this book. But Anyways, see you guys next time-